Lips of a Liar

After School

Zacky waited outside the school for Brian. He was ten minutes late and Zacky was of course not happy with it. He was supposed to be home right after school was over. His sister would be waiting for him because she needed to take care of him for at least a week. Why? Because Zack's parents thought it would be neccessary. Zacky was not really happy about it, but he missed his sister since she had been in college and had only caned to visit him and his parents for a couple days before she left and came to visit in at least four months.

He was growing impatient, until Brian finally decided to show up. Brian waved at Zacky and both left to Zack's house. While they walked, both didn't talk. They had been getting along which made Matt happy. He knew his little mischievous plan was working.

Finally both arrived at Zack's house. He saw his sisters car parked on the sidewalk, and he was excited to see her again. He already seen her but she had to leave. She had told Zacky she would spend time with him, because she also missed him. Brian walked behind Zacky as they both entered his house. Zacky grabbed Brian's backpack and run up the stairs to his room. He had almost ran into his sister, but he didn't.

"Zacky!" she smiled, hugging him instantly. He hugged back.

"What's up Zina. Sunday you never said bye to me," he looked at her.

"I'm sorry, I remembered I had a job interview," she laughed.

"It's alright. Oh I gotta do a biology project with someone. Will you help us?" he poked her side, making her laugh. She nodded. "Come on, I'll let you meet him."

He led her down the stairs, where Brian was sitting on the couch. Zacky cleared his throat, making Brian jump and stand up.

"Uh, sorry. I thoug—"

"It's fine. This is my sister Zina. Zina this is Brian," Zacky introduced them. The both said hi before Zack told his sister they were gonna work on the project.

"Nice room. I like the posters you have," Brian said. "Your sister is nice. So what is this whole thing of the Uh, project thing, whatever."

"Well we have to see if plants give...electricity or something like that," Zacky said. "I guess we should start by finding a plant."

Brian laughed. They both walked outside Zack's room, and then outside his house. They walked behind the house to the backyard, where Zacky's mother would keep her plants. Brian looked around, and Zacky looked around. Brian must of gotten bored because he laid down on the grass. Zack laughed.

"Do you have a football or something?" he asked. Zacky nodded and went to find his football, he came back out and threw the football over to him. Then they both began to throw the football around.

It was around around five pm, Brian had told Zacky he would be staying at his house. Because he didn't want to walk to his house. Zacky smiled and began to get his sleeping bag out and laid it on the floor next to his bed for Brian. He smiled and walked over to where Brian sat on his small little couch. He sat on the floor and played around with his shoe strings.

"When are we getting started with the project?" Brian asked.

"Eh, I don't know. Tomorrow?"

"How about never," Brian laughed.

"Ha-Ha no," Zacky laughed.

They both conversed for a little before they both decided to play a little bit of Modern Warfare.