Status: Incomplete

Regrets and Romance

Chapter 6

Chapter 6
JP paid for the cab as I headed up to the apartment to order some pizza. I started digging through my purse.
‘’Gees, I thought you be in the apartment by now,’’ JP said.

‘’I don’t know where my keys are, unless..shit Sheena has them,’’ I said. JP smiled at me.
‘’Have no fear JP is here to save the day, I have my keys,’’ he unlocked the door and let me in first then followed behind me.
‘’I’ll order the pizza, what you want on it?’’ I asked him.

‘Pepperoni, Olives, Mushrooms, Bacon, pineapple?’’ JP yelled from his room. I ordered pizza from Roscoe's. After ordering the pizza I went in my room and got a bunch of blankets and pillows to lay on the floor with. He bought out four cans of four lokos. I cracked one open.
‘’Can you be honest with me Artemis?’’ JP asked.
‘’Sure anything.’’

‘’Did you ever have feelings for me at all, maybe when we were in high school?’’

‘’I did once, back in high school but you were more attentive to Sydney at the time then me,’’

‘’If I knew that, I would have went out with you so you didn't’t have to date that asshole at the time,’’ I just smiled as he said that. The doorbell rang, I watched JP get up and get the door. He payed the delivery guy and brought the pizza to where I was.
‘’Thanks JP,’’ I said, I took a few more drinks of the lokos. JP handed me two slices of pizza. He even went so far to putting on a cheesy horror film. After the third movie JP, laid next to me. I leaned in to his chest and put my arm around him. He wrapped his arms around me,
‘’This feels meant to be,’’ JP said. I smiled.

‘’Yeah it does,’’ After I said that JP picked me up.

‘’Where you taking me?’’ JP opened the door to his bedroom. He laid me on his bed. I started kissing him. He slowly sucked on my neck down towards my chest. I stopped him for a second.
‘’I don’t know if I can do this,’’ I told him.

‘’Sorry I didn't’t mean to like….’’ I kissed JP to shut him up. It was just for one night, no one else would find out.