Show Me The Way To Reach Your Heart

About five and a half years have passed since Nick and Carolina have seen each other last. They were both crying tears of pain those many years ago. Now she's lucky to have him out of her life and he is lucky that she was just once a part of his life. That doesn't mean that they didn't think about each other, quite the opposite. Both Adults have gone their separate ways, but does a bond like theirs really break that easily, even with time?

They have something special that they share together though; little Amelia Grace Noel. Nick hasn't seen his baby girl since the day he left Carolina's life. What if he's back though?

Do you think Carolina would accept that? Do you even think that she'll ever tell Amelia who her father is? Only time can really tell as they take on the scars of the past, the fragility of the present and the impossibility of the future.


STARRING: Carolina Noel(Brenda Song), Nick Jonas, and Darcy Edwards(Miley Cyrus)
CO-STARRING: Leslie McAdams(Arielle Kebbel), Christan Bates(Max Thieriot), Ryan Schmidt(Ian Somerhalder), and Erin James(Ashley Greene)
OPENED TO THE PUBLIC: SUMMER, 2011.
BANNER: Teddi
THEME: Hard To Say --- The Used
PART ONE: Show Me What I'm Looking For
CREDITS: This story is completely mine and I would like people to refrain from stealing. I do not own the Jonas brothers or any other celebrities mention, but I do own the original characters.