Status: active, comment please :D?

Keep It True.

make up & makeover.

When Ava and I woke up, we resumed our fight. I didn't speak a word to her, but I saw Garrett sleeping next to me. I wondered when he finally did get to sleep since I had been up for at least an hour or two. I changed quickly into a pair of straight legged jeans and Yale t-shirt before grabbing my backpack, ready to leave already.

Ava made her way into the bathroom for at least half an hour doing her makeup and came out wearing short denim shorts and lace blouse, tucked in revealing a brown belt. Her shirt was sheer and you could see the skanky excuse of a tank top through it, she basically looked like she was asking for it. She tossed her hair over her shoulder as she passed me kissing John lightly on the cheek as he pulled on skinny jeans over his boxer briefs.

"Ready to go?" John asked once he and Garrett were totally dressed, we all nodded staying silent and we met the rest of the band down in the lobby. Ava kept walking as the rest of us stopped, lingering to check out and make sure we had everything. It took milliseconds until they picked up on the tension.

"What the hell is going on?" Jared asked, nodding to Ava who waited by the front seat. I decided just then I was sitting in the way back seat. I ignored all the looks, not really wanting to explain as we all piled into the van. Ava and I were the first ones into the van going to opposite ends.

"Olivia, do you like cupcakes? I like cupcakes," Pat tried to make small talk with me with a friendly smile on his lips as he sat next to me on the back bench. I let out a small laugh and nodded. "So how come you're so quiet? There's no reason to be quiet we all know a lot about you since Garrett told us," Pat smile cutely.

"I'm just really shy," I laughed, shrugging slightly. I didn't really feel like I had to explain myself, but Pat seemed really nice and I was already feeling more comfortable around him. I pulled out my book and Pat seemed interested. "Have you ever read Cat's Cradle? Vonnegut is a really good author," I smiled showing him the cover.

"Nope, I can't really read. Well, I mean I can read, but I can't sit still long enough to actually read. I have mad ADD," Pat laughed a slight blush growing on his cheeks. He brushed his overgrown hair out of his face, he really was adorable, he reminded me of a little kid. I kind of wanted to adopt him in a weird way.

"It can't be that bad?" I laughed wondering, he seemed relatively normal to me. Minus the shouting last night, he seemed to just sit still and listen to his iPod calmly. Plus, he seemed so shy at the party, staying in the corner when I saw him talking to Jared and behaved himself. Whenever I thought of ADD, I thought of Matt Walters in the sixth grade who had ADD, he ran around during homeroom and spat wads of paper at people.

"Oh, dude, it is that bad," Jared turned around to join the conversation after eavesdropping and I let out a laugh. "You'll see soon enough, like whenever we try to watch a movie he's spazzing out the whole time," Jared nodded and I still couldn't see him doing it, but his conviction made it believable.

"We're here!" John called out as we pulled into a venue, it was still empty since it had to be about ten o'clock in the morning. Ava got out of the car and slammed the door behind her and the tension level was right back to high. Kennedy and Jared raised their eyebrows at each other, which I could tell was some form of male warning sign to avoid a particular female.

"Bitch," I muttered under my breath as I made my way out of the van, unable to make the same dramatic exit with a sliding door. I felt someone pulling my wrist and I saw Garrett with a serious look on his face leading me off somewhere. "Garrett, what the hell! Where are we going?" I said starting to get pissed.

"We are settling this right now!" Garrett answered shortly until we got to an alleyway and saw Ava and John pressed up against the wall going at it. "Dude! What the hell, you know why I told you guys to come back here and it wasn't so you could get some," Garrett yelled at John who had an innocent smile on his lips and I shot a glare at Ava. Of course she would jump the guy's bones as soon as they got a moment alone.

"Sorry dude, I couldn't help myself," He laughed running his hand through his hair, Ava raised an eyebrow at him waiting for him to explain what the four of us were doing back here. "So, we want you two to work it out, because you two fighting is awkward for everyone else. So make up and kiss if you must," John added on before Ava slapped him roughly and he let out a tiny 'ow'. I growled under my breath before Garrett nudged me forward.

"Ava, I'm sorry I called you a moron," I sighed loudly before she raised an eyebrow after seeing how artificial I was being. "I just get jealous sometimes because you're the 'pretty one' and when you make comments like that it hurts my feelings, you're not stupid I was just mad," I apologized again, this time with genuine.

"Olivia, why would you be jealous, we're practically identical! I'm sorry too, because the only reason I make those comments is because you're so smart and you're going places and I've always been really jealous of that. I mean when we were in high school you got valedictorian and basically a full ride to one of the best colleges in the country and I got admitted to ASU. Michael Parker even got into ASU," Ava apologized as well, rubbing her arm to distract herself from the vulnerability we were both feeling. I chuckled softly remembering Michael Parker, the quintessential stoner and dumbass of our high school.

"Yeah, but in high school you were homecoming queen and everyone loved you in high school and no one even knew who I was. All the boys think you're gorgeous, and I'm invisible! If anyone should be jealous it's me," I laughed, I had never knew she actually felt this way.

"Are you kidding me dude? I wish I had half the brains you had! I would give my left tit to be able to read as fast as you or be as good at math!" Ava laughed right back. I smiled, and hugged her tightly, even though I wasn't a hugger it felt right at the moment.

"Babe, please don't give your left tit- Ernie is my favorite" John piped in before we both shot him a glare before raising his hands and backing off to stand near Garrett.

"Ernie?" I laughed after we separated, her eyes looking big and I could see the green blob that she pulled off so well. Her cheeks heated up as she shrugged awkwardly before I raised an eyebrow to tell her I actually wanted an answer.

"John named my boobs Bert and Ernie, I don't know why since those are men's names and ugly ones at that. I named them Marie and Claire, but apparently those aren't good enough for my dumbass boyfriend," Ava laughed, before John pretended to be hurt and she jumped up into his arms to give him a huge hug. I raised my eyebrows, I thought that sort of thing only happened in movies, but apparently not.

"Well aren't you glad you guys worked that out?" Garrett popped up by my side and I hugged him to thank him. Our faces were dangerously close to each other and my adrenaline was racing again. I had to shake off the reverie that he always washed over me.

"Thanks, Garrett," I blushed and I saw that he was blushing brightly too. I thought about telling him that I knew everything and I was still as in love with him as I had been, but I bit my lip instead and felt Ava link elbows with me. "I need your help," I whispered and she seemed taken back. "I need a makeover?" I asked tilting my head and a mischievous smile crept on to her lips, slightly scaring me a little bit.

"I thought you'd never ask," She smiled looking over her shoulder to steal a look at Garrett. "You know you don't need a makeover, he's totally head over heels in love with you just the way you are," she whispered, careful to make sure the boys didn't hear what we were saying. I bit my lip, I actually wanted to look good. I wanted to be one of those pretty girls that people double-taked at, though I would never admit it out loud.

"You know, this would be so much easier if we had merch girls to carry the merch and set up the merch booth!" Tim called out trying to hint at us to help out and Ava simply raised up her middle finger and we stopped walking. The boys groaned as they passed us holding heavy equipment as we simply stood talking. I felt kind of bad, but this was relatively important at least to me.

"We'll do it tonight, okay?" She asked with an excited smile, there she was right back to bubbly and I tried to be enthusiastic, but Ava was a firm believer in it's painful to be beautiful and I was sure I wouldn't be an exception to this rule. Instead we carried boxes of t-shirts to set up at a picnic table that was designated the merch booth and messed around till the show started. As much as I would hate to say it, I was having fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
thaaaaanks for commeenttttsss :D
love you guys.