Status: On hiatus.

How to Date Alex Gaskarth

Alex Gaskarth.

I, when it came to romantics and a number of other things, was pitiful. I had only had a few stable relationships. But never had I had my heart stolen or my breathe taken from me. If you're not getting the picture, I've never truly been in love. Sure, I love plenty of people: my fans, my friends, my family, and my band-mates. But I had never been in love.

To tell the truth, I felt rather lame about doing this show. I felt like I had to have help to find someone. And I hated admitting that. I'd rather have taken a kick to the teeth. All I wanted and needed was a nice, sensible, sweet, and lovely woman.

Not a girl, but a woman. Not a whore, but a classy lady. I didn't want a band slut, God knows I had had my fair share of those in my time. And I was absolutely sick and tired of them. It was always a night to remember, but only took a day to forget.

I am ready for a woman to give my heart to. I want someone to bring home to mom. I want someone who's okay with what I do. I want someone who Jack, Rian, and Zack approve of. With the help of Jack and Lisa, I was going on this long journey to find the one who was going to make me happy. I knew it wasn't going to be easy, but I'm willing to fight with my eyes closed for the fantastic woman that I know I'll find during this adventure.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I'm Alex and I'm writing the part of Alex. Go figure. ;) Anyway, I really hope whoever reads this enjoys it and I hope you will participate in our voting system when it comes time. You, the reader, will get to vote for who stays and who goes. Take full advantage of this right and choose carefully.

Comments, subscriptions, and reads are always appreciated.

Love always,
Alex.