Status: On hiatus.

How to Date Alex Gaskarth

Maria.

I walked out of the room I’d now claimed to check out the competition. On my way up the large hallway, I stopped in front of a mirror to check myself out.

“Looking good, Maria,” I said to my own reflection, blowing a kiss at the mirror.

I continued down the hallway, flipping my blonde hair over my shoulder. I’d recently dyed it for the competition. The bleach had smelt really bad but it had all been worth it. Everybody knew that blondes had more fun anyway.

I walked out into the backyard where some of the other contestants were gathered. Some were talking to each other and others sat on their own like pathetic losers. I decided on my strategy right then. Keep my friends close, and my enemies closer. Not like I intended to make any friends.

I knew what I was there for. I was there to win, claim my super-sexy prize and become rich and famous. I wasn’t just dreaming. That prize was mine, and I’d stop at nothing to get it.
Alex Gaskarth was mine.

I didn’t care if his band sucked. That tiny little ass in those tight jeans made up for it. His cute little smile and his deep brown eyes were a major turn-on. He was a little on the scrawny side, but I wasn’t complaining. The boy was fine.

Did I mention that he was mine?

That’s right, bitches, I thought. This boy’s already been claimed.

I looked around at the small-ish group gathered. They all looked quite pathetic. They were all brunettes, too, which gave me a distinct advantage. I’d certainly stand out. I sauntered over to a tall brunette with a scowl on her face. She stared around like she was better than everybody else. I liked that.

“Hey,” I said sweetly. “The name’s Maria.”

“Evan,” she said in a bored tone.

“What kind of a stupid name is Evan?” I retorted. The girl had a boy’s name.

“Why don’t you ring my mother? She might give a fuck,” she replied sarcastically, glaring at me. I arched my eyebrows at her and placed a hand on my hip.

“Problem?” She said sarcastically.

“Not at all. When do you think Alex will get here?”

“How should I know?” She replied, obviously on edge.

“Am I annoying you?” I asked obnoxiously, inching my face closer to hers.

“Get out of my face, blondie,” she said, standing up and shoving past me.

Well, someone needed to remove the stick from their ass.

I took the seat that she’d left and looked around at the group again. No one bothered to come up and talk to me. They were probably intimidated by my stellar good looks. They all paled in comparison to me. I noticed a scared-looking girl come out the door. I saw immediately that she was blonde, too.

Oh, hell no.

Honestly, she looked terrified. Like she was about to get eaten alive or something. She glanced around at the group nervously and I couldn’t hold back my smile. She wouldn’t last two seconds here. I’d make sure of that. I wasn’t afraid to dig my heels into the ass of anyone that got in my way. I wasn’t there to make friends. I was there to win.

I decided to leave the pathetic scene. Those girls were so goddamn boring. When this show finally got kick-started, I’d show Alex how to have a good time. I had to. The rest of the girls would obviously bore him to tears.

I walked quickly up the huge staircase as cameras followed me. I turned and smiled at the camera on my way up. I was going to be on television. This was my chance. My shot at fame if things didn’t work out and I didn’t win. Not like there was any chance of that happening. I was confident that I’d get what I wanted. I always had.

When I reached the top of the stairs, I saw his tight ass in those skinny jeans. He was in his room, looking out of his window down at the driveway as more contestants arrived. The horny bastard was probably checking them out.

Well, there was no way of that happening so long as I had something to do with it.

“Hi, Alex,” I called out to him, casually leaning against his doorway so as to show off my killer body. I’d worked on exercise machines weeks before to get this toned. Alex turned around and looked at me with a somewhat bored expression on his face.

Well, that wouldn’t do.

I was going to make sure this boy’s boxer’s tightened by the time I’d left the room.

“Hi,” He said awkwardly.

“Aren’t you gonna ask me what my name is?” I said seductively, twirling my hair in my fingers.

“What’s your name?” He repeated.

“Maria,” I said, smiling widely. Alex arched his eyebrows in disbelief.

“Is this some kind of a joke?” He said.

“Why? Do you find it funny?” I said with a smirk, crossing the room to him.

“You know my band did a song about a girl named Maria. Did you just change your name because of that or something?”

“Now, why would I do a thing like that?” I said, staring up at him through my eyelashes. I trailed my fingers along his chest, fiddling with the buttons on his shirt.

“You should go,” he said stiffly, taking me by the wrist and removing my hand from his shirt.

“I love it when you play rough,” I said with a smirk, sauntering out of the bedroom. I made sure to angle my hips just right as I walked so he could get a good view of my ass.

This was going to be too easy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, it's Becca again. I also write the part of Evan :)
I'll be honest with you. I had waaay too much fun writing this.
Haha, I just love being the mean girl.
Leave a comment and I'll love you forever.