Status: On hiatus.

How to Date Alex Gaskarth

Mikayla.

I shoved all my belongings into my suitcase their arguing voices echoed throughout my rapid actions. I sighed, refusing to turn back and convince myself that it would run in a blue moon and everything would be okay.

I've been running all my life, you could even say it's my occupation; from foster home to foster home and none of my foster parents never seem to the 'ones' for me or never turn out how they seem; the smiles, the friendly voices, the attractive appearnces but yet I always end up back in the dumping ground. I'm sick of it.

Their voices got louder and much more cautious and I heard my name repeatedly being said. I sighed heavily as the tears threatened and I tried to contain them but it didn't work.

I haven't cried in ages; my tough face has been my masquerade for years. I refused to show anytime of weakness despite what I have been through. Rejection, love, hate; the many things I have dealt with in my life.

I didn't known where I was going to go next.

I zipped up my suitcase as I did my bedroom door opened, revealing a tired looking Zach, the little boy rubbed his eyes; tears glistening in his eyes.

"Kayla, Mommy and Daddy are arguing again." I winced at the first name but gestured him to come over to me, I caught him in an embrace and stroked his jet black hair that resembled mine. I began to cry along with him, knowing that I didn't want to leave him with them but it was much more safer here than taking him with me.

"It'll be okay, I promise. Just get to sleep." I tucked him into bed as his deep sapphire blue eyes peered at me. I smiled at him, assuring him that everything would be okay. I stroked his wild chestnut brown hair once again and kissed his forehead as his eyes fell closed.

I'm coming home soon, Mommy loves you." I whispered to him but he was oblivious to my words in a deep sleep. My cell phone rang, I ran over to get it, trying not to wake up Zach. I answered to hear:

"Congratulations! You're one of the lucky bitches that have made it the next round of How to date Alex Gaskarth." I laughed quietly at the male voice and took in all the details. I even forgot about this competition that Zander dared me to go on, I honestly thought that I wouldn't get through to the next round.

I smiled and hung up and grabbed my suitcase and threw it out the window, hearing a little thud I was satisfied. I turned around to look at Zach, watching his peaceful face and smiled. I grabbed my hand luggage and climbed at the window and landed with a soft thud.

I handed to the train station with a huge smile on my face.

How To Date Alex Gaskarth could be my biggest escape yet. 

     
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, I'm Kernisha but I prefer Nisha and I'll be writing the part of Mikayla.
I've finally recovered from my cold, so regular updates for you guys!
I've been hooked on those idea for ages and I'm glad that it finally came out.
Comments would make me your best friend forever and make me happy and the girls happy that are also writing.

Love ya,
Au Revoir.