Black and Vegas Gold

3.

"Hey Sidney," I said, as I took a seat beside the slightly depressed captain. He shifted his gaze towards her, and gave a discreet nod. I hesitantly reached out, and placed a soothing hand on his bicep.

"I didn't really even like her that much Melson," Sid said, using the nickname he created after finding out I loved Molson Canadian. Now every summer he brings back as much as legally possible. I offered a small smile, and motioned to the DVD player in my lap.

"Wanna watch GLEE with me?" I asked, tilting my head, pursing my lips, and raising an eyebrow. I held the look for about two seconds, and Sidney started his high-pitched laugh. I grinned, and started laughing, leaning my head on his shoulder. It was about 2 in the morning, and only the 'Young Guns' were still awake. That didn't stop Jordan, Max, and Marc from yelling 'SHUT UP', and having half the plane curse at them, and throw packages of peanuts.

"As much as that sounds like suicid- ahem, I mean fun! I'd rather keep my 'Straight' status.." He replied, struggling to not laugh. I rolled my eyes, remembering the week he refused to talk to anyone after he read some rumor on the web that he was gay.

Our phones started vibrating at the exact same time, and saw that we had a video text message. I hesitantly pressed play, and saw Sid do the same.

"Oh Sidney! Please, sleep with me?" Jordan said in a strangely high voice. Kris, whom I assumed was filming since the text was from him, started laughing, shaking the camera badly.

"Oh Melson! Give me the time and place?" Max said, in an extremely deep voice. I raised and eyebrow, and looked at Sidney gazing at his screen. It was the same idea, but Marc and Geno were the actors.

"My hotel room or yours?" I asked, turning to face my laughing counterpart. He took a deep breath, and looked at me, a serious expression covered his face.

"I can't wait that long. Care to join the mile-high club?" He asked, barely stopping the grin from covering his face, and grabbing my wrist, leading me towards the bathroom. Jordan, Max, Marc, Geno and Kris all dropped their jaws as they saw us actually heading to the bathroom.

"Their bluffing." Jordan said, staring me down, and I just shrugged my shoulders. We finally made it to the bathroom, and I quickly flipped the sign to occupied.

"They know we're kidding." I told Sidney, and frown forming on my face. He looked at me, and a grin spread across his face.

"Let's go 'Easy A' on their asses?" Sid asked, and I instantly started moaning, and hitting the door softly with my hand. Crosby started moaning too, and added sound effects, which made me start laugh/moaning. After a little, I started banging harder and faster, and we started getting really into it.

The end came, and we nailed it. I reached over, and ruffled his hair, and he ran his hands through my own ginger locks. We grinned at each other, then walked out of the bathroom. We walked down the aisle, back to our seats, and most of the team was wide awake, staring at us. I looked down, and stared blushing. I was in a fit of silent giggles when we had made it back to the front of the plane, near our seats.

I looked at Sidney and started silently laughing again, finding it hard to breath. My gut hurt and I was positive my face was red. My pocket started vibrating, and I saw the colour at the top of my phone flash blue, signaling that it was Jordan.

That's not we had in mind Melanie.. P.s. Coach heard you little adventure. I re-read what he wrote, and quickly turned around, watching as coach looked at me with narrowed eyes. I offered him a small smile, before turning back around, and shrinking into my seat.

Jordan looked at me from across the aisle, and looked.. Sad? He shook his head, and leaned back, closing his eyes. I looked around once more, before falling into a restless sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
For: PuertoricanPensfan <3
thanks from commenting girl!

*Double update guys! Comments?

DOULBE SORRY for the quality of this one. I am kinda tired, but since the last one was short, I had to make another short chapter. Two shorts equal a long or something along those lines.

QUESTION: Which pairing would you like to see more?

Sidney/Melanie
Jordan/Melanie
Max/Melanie
Kris/Melanie

Comments mean updates!