‹ Prequel: Cross My Heart
Status: Comment and Subscribe, the more we see of those two things, the faster the updates come. (':

Cross My Heart

Ivy.

I follow Spencer out of the house, trying my best to keep myself calm. Why was Spencer going after Todd? My mothers hand founds it's way into mine as I watched with wide eyes, the two boys fight. This fight was my fault. As soon as Todd was beaten, Spencer turned to look at me, and the tears spilled down my face like water works. I don't know what he saw, but a horrified look washed over his face, and he screamed out my name.

"What?" I asked him, gulping down the lump in my throat.

Spencer dropped to the floor passed out, and my brain went into panic mode. I ran to him and tried to shake him awake, but nothing happened. My mother as quick to run inside and get help. My brother rushed out and he knelt down in front of both of us and checked Spencer's pulse.

"Ivy, he's still alive... What happened? Why were him and your ex fighting?" He asked, wrapping his big arms around me.

"I-I don't know." I cried, hearing sirens off in the distance.

Mom must've called the ambulance. The paramedics wouldn't allow me to go inside the car with Spencer or Todd, but i promised myself I would go see Spencer as soon as I could. My brother led me inside and my mother made some hot cocoa, to calm down my nerves. At this point, I could barely care if I was going to puke it up later; my mind was going on overdrive, and my moms cocoa always used to help. I sipped at the warm drink, and said my thanks. I ran up to my room and set the cup down on my dresser. Looked at the picture Spencer drew and I felt my heart beat a mile a minute.

I curled up under my blankets and decided to try and get some sleep. I put the drawing under my pillow and closed my eyes. It took a while for me to actually get to sleep, because I kept getting up for my drink, and I was restless. It was like any other night for me, except this time I wished I could sleep. Maybe if I take some sleeping pills tonight.

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom and went into the cupboard, pulling out a bottle of small white pills. I popped open the cap and grabbed two, and imidatly shoved them in my mouth and dry swallowed them. A night of dreamless sleep here I come.
♠ ♠ ♠
HOLYFUCKINGSHIT.
Two words: Study&exam.
I'm actually happy I got this out now.
& I'm sorry for my fucking lateness!!!!!
Honestly, <3

Edit: ps, sorry it's short D: