Don't Go Away

SIEBEN;

The day before Marshal and Chance left for college, Winston stayed with Marshal. They cuddled in Marshal’s bed and watched movies until Winston suggested they have fun before Marshal left.

They were getting into position when there was a knock on the door and the door flung open, revealing Marshal’s parents. Marshal and Winston were both naked and on the bed. The boys scrambled to cover themselves as his dad started telling. His mom left the scene because she couldn’t believe what she saw.

“What the fuck is going on?” his dad yelled.

“Dad-”

“You’re a fucking queer! Why didn’t you tell me? That’s so disgusting!” he yelled. Marshal didn’t know what to say. He wrapped his blanket around his waist and started to his dad.

“Dad…”

“You disgust me. I cant believe… my own son.. Don’t expect to come back and stay here after college. You aren’t welcome,” his dad scorned.

“Fuck you. There is nothing wrong with me except that I like men. I gave this shit family my pay checks every fucking month for two years! If you want to kick me out, fine!” Marshal yelled.

“Whatever, fag,” his dad spat and left.

“Fuck you!” he yelled after him and slammed his door. He turned back to his bed where Winston was sitting, hidden under the covers. Winston got off the bed and walked over to Marshal.

“Marshal,” he whispered in his ear.

“Winston, I cant, I’m too angry,” he placed his hands on Winston’s chest to push him away, but Winston grabbed his wrists and pulled him into him and kissed him.

“Why don’t you channel your anger into something else? Winston asked. Marshal stood there, glaring at the floor. He really wanted to fuck Winston because it was their last night together, but he didn’t want to just do it, to be doing it.

“I don’t know if we should. I mean, I want to, but I’m just not into it right now.”

“What if I got you into the mood?” Winston hinted with a small flirtatious smile.

“What do you have in mind?” Marshal asked. Winston leaned over to Marshal’s ear and nibbled on his earlobe. It was one of Marshal’s weaknesses that Winston knew well.

Winston’s hand trailed down Marshal’s chest and stomach to his hardening dick. Marshal was forgetting the fight he just had with his father, but the fire that was forming in his chest was only growing. Winston started to trail kisses down his neck, to his chest. He made sire to take his time on every spot, massaging Marshal’s smooth skin with his lips.

Winston followed the same trail that his hands had taken moments ago, and his lips found Marshal’s now erect dick. Marshal let out a small moan as Winston sucked on Marshal’s head. Winston went down until his uvula hit Marshal’s tip and he gagged.

“If you don’t want to do it,” Marshal gasped, “You don’t have to, we can pick up were we left off,” Winston detached his mouth and nodded. He stood up and Marshal led him to the bed. Winston got on his hands and knees. Marshal grabbed his lube and started to prep Winston.

Last time they had done this, Winsted tried being the catcher, but he said the preparation was hurting him to much and he wasn’t ready.

When Marshal thought Winston was ready, he checked to make sure he was emotionally ready, then he slid inside Winston. Winston grabbed the sheets in his hands and clenched his teeth together, holding in his moans so Marshal’s parents wouldn’t barge in again.

“Are you okay?” Marshal cooed.

“Yeah,” Winston gasped. Marshal grabbed Winston’s hips and slid in all the way. Winston was letting out little gasps, “Fucking…”

Marshal checked on him one more time before taking out his anger on Winston. Winston’s pain soon turned to pleasure, but after a few minutes, Winston started to feel sick.

“Marshal, I feel sick,” Winston’s face was tight and he was trying not to puke.

“Hold on, I’m almost there,” Marshal moaned and came inside of Winston. Marshal pulled out of Winston and they both collapsed on the bed. Marshal got up and got his waste basket and gave it to his boyfriend.

Winston dangled his head off the bed and placed the waste basket on the ground. Marshal sat next to the basket and he patted his head.

“I’m really sorry about this part,” Marshal whispered. Winston puked three times before he spoke,

“Its fine honey. I’m feeling better. Can we shower?” Marshal nodded and they got up, “Fucking shit,” Winston was sitting on his butt.

“You’re going to be sitting on frozen peas for a while,” Marshal admitted.

“Yeah, I can tell,” Winston said dryly. Winston hobbled behind Marshal as they went across the hall to the bathroom.

Marshal locked the door and turned the shower on. When the water was warm enough, Marshal helped Winston into the shower.

When they were done, they dried off and went back to Marshal’s bedroom and put their pajamas on and climbed into bed. Winston laid in Marshal’s arms as they tried to sleep.

“I love you,” Winston whispered. Marshal tensed up but pretended he was asleep. Marshal knew how hard it must have been for Winston to confess that, but there was no way he could ever reply to that. At least not right now. He heard Winston sigh then kiss his cheek and he snuggled down in his arms.

The alarm went off at 8am the next morning. Both boys groaned as they started waking up. Chance was going to be at Marshal’s house at 9 and they were going to load the rest of his stuff and they were going to drive 6 hours to Pennsylvania. Chance had rented a small U-Haul for their bigger stuff and his small truck was going to have everything else. Marshal had already loaded his small desk, a set of drawers, and his TV in the back of the U-Haul.

Marshal and Winston started getting dressed in silence. Neither boys wanted to be the one to start the goodbyes. Marshal was dreading it for a new reason, the face that Winston said those words. The three words he dreaded the most.

Would he lie and sat it back? If he did, Winston would feel more attached, and if they ever had to break up, it would be so hard. If he said he didn’t love him hack, Marhsal would be leaving in the middle of a giant fight. He could say he’s confused on if he thinks its love or lust. That’d be letting him down easy.

Chance showed up on time and rang the door bell. by the time marshal got there, his dad was talking to Chance.

“Yeah, I don’t care. And don’t call my best friend a fag,” Chance said sternly, crossing his arms over his chest.

“How can you be friends with that?” his dad asked.

“Dad, go fuck yourself,” Marshal said and pushed his dad out of the way and grabbed Chance’s arm. Marshal grabbed him upstairs to his room. Chance stopped him before they got to Marshal’s room.

“Mars, I’m so sorry about your dad. How did he find out?” Marshal turned red with embarrassment and he looked down at his feel.

“He saw us before we were going to fuck.”

“Oh, so you guys were naked and everything?” Chance questioned. Marshal nodded, “That really sucks,” Marshal shrugged.

“Lets just start loading my stuff,” Marshal suggested and they went into his room. His last two suitcases and three duffle bags were all that were left. Winston was sitting on the bed and smiled at Chance when he came in. All the boys grabbed a duffle bag and Chance and Marshal dragged a suitcase behind them. They threw the duffle bags in the truck bed and the suitcases in the U-Haul. They went back to Marshal’s room and made sure Marshal didn’t miss something. They left the house after not finding anything and Chance got in the car to let Marshal and Winston say their goodbyes.

“I’m really going to miss you,” Winston said, looking at his feet.

“I’m going to miss you too. If you ever need me, or if something goes wrong, any problems, I’m only 6 hours away. Okay?” Winston nodded.

“I got it. I hope you have fun and I cant wait to see you again,” Marshal kissed Winston and embraced him in a hug, “I love you,” Winston whispered. Marshal tensed up, unable to think of anything to say.

“Winston,” Marshal pulled away and looked at his boyfriend, “Its not that I don’t really like you, its just that I don’t know if I can call it love. I’m really scared to fall in love, and I don’t want to lie and say that I might love you. Winston, I really do like you, more than anyone I’ve ever been with, please understand that. I just don’t know if id call it love,” Winston’s eyes looked glassy, but he nodded.

“Okay. I understand that. Just know that I love you,” Winston’s voice cracked.

“Honey,” Marshal cooed and pulled Winston into his chest, “I’m sorry.”

“No its fine, I understand Marshal. I’d rather that you tell me the truth than lie to me,” Winston said. Marshal gave Winston one more passionate kiss and walked to the car. As Chance pulled out of the driveway, Winston waved at them.

Marshal waved until he couldn’t see him anymore then he looked down at his lap. He was feeling bad. Marshal didn’t think Winston understood what kind of commitment those three words held. Marshal wasn’t confused about his feelings, but the only time he felt ‘love’ was when he thought he was in ‘love’ with Chance. He was always happy and he felt butterflies and all that sappy shit. Now that he was trapped in a car for 6 hours with his best friend, he was worried something would trigger his ‘love’ feelings again.

“Can we get food?” Marshal blurted out.

“Did you not eat?” Chance asked and Marshal shook his head, ‘no’, “What do you want?”

“McDonalds,” Marshal replied. Chance pulled into the next McDonalds and they went in to get some breakfast. Marshal ended up ordering orange juice four hash browns, and 5 breakfast burritos.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading!!!
And commenting!!!
And subscribing!!! :D

Soooo~ my best friend edits my this story for me, and i go through later and change the chapters and stuff, and i think only 1 and 2 have changed so far. she just finished edditing 3-6, but i havent finished the corrections yet because i wanted to get this chapter out, but i will tell you when i make the changes for you to go back and read.
She does a really good job and challenges me :D By the next chapter i post, the corrections will be done, but i will say if they are or not.

Thank you!!! :D <3