Existance

Di Klein

My eyes flew open, and I was lying in a field. I gasped.

The Tenth Doctor was looking down at me.

"C'mon, it isn't safe for you to be lling around." he said, offering a hand.

Still a little shocked, I took his hand, and he pulled me to my feet. Then out of nowhere, we took off running.

"What's going on?"

Suddenly, he pulled me around the corner, and held me against his chest.

"What's going on?"

He peered around around the corner, "That."

Cautiously, I looked around the corner, and saw an army of Judoon advancing towards us.

"Find the girl, shoot on sight."

"They're coming this way, we have to move."

He took my hand, and began backing away from the entrance. Suddenly he broke into a run.

There was a wall infront of us, only a few feet taller than me. Upon reaching the wall, The Doctor knelt down, and held out his hands.

"Well have to climb over, you first."

I placed one foot one his hands, and my hands on the wall. I felt him push up, and inquiring climbed to the top.

"Stay there."

I gave him a confused look until he climbed up, and leapt to the other side.

"C'mon, jump, they're just about to turn the corner." he held out his arms.

I stood and jumped, in time to hear a bullet fly pass my head. He caught me, and looked back towards the wall.

"That's cutting it close." he took my hand and started running again.

I could head the Judoon shouting behind us.

We kept running, I could tell the Judoon were back on chasing us. I began breathing hard, I didn't how much longer I could keep running.

"Almost to the TARDIS, c'mon."

Several minutes later, we were inside the TARDIS.

The Doctor worked various controls, sending it into deep space before finally stopping, and taking a breath. "Are you okay?"

I was grasping the railing to steady myself. "I think so."

"What's your name sweetheart?"

"Di Klein."

"Decline?"

"Aphrodites Klein."

"Oh, I'm the Doctor."

"Nice to meet you Doctor."

"Same, though could've been better."

"What am I? A criminal?"

"No."