Status: hiatus

Don't Turn Your Back on Me

Prolouge

Hitake Karenna was training in the forest being watched by a boy. The boy was a very powerful person he had a motive to kill. His eyes were very interested in Karenna. She felt a presence and turned to face this mysterious boy. He was taller then her about 5 inches taller looked about 17. His blue eyes looked directly into hers. His blonde hair was slightly wavy in the- “UGH!!!!” ~How can I write a FanFic when the stupid blonde keeps walking in on my brain thinking process.~ “That’s it!!”, in a flash my lighter was out of my pocket and fire was everywhere. ~At least this time I’m on a hill top in the British Isles.~ “Time to go home.” I said to no one. “Where is home?” ~My home was in Ipswich, Massachusetts with my boys. Not here in Canterbury, England.~

My name is Jessica Danvers. My friends know me as Jessi Danvers. At the age of 12 my 3 friends and I were flown across country to an all girls school in Canterbury, England. And just 2 days after my brother Caleb’s 13 birthday, too.

On October 31st, my 14th birthday, my friends and I were in a deserted parking lot about 10 miles out of town when 11:13pm rolled around. The exact time I was born. My head felt like it was splitting in two, lets just say major migraine, that’s when my powers hit me. Funny thing is at that time I was messing around with a lighter. So when I make energy balls and I have my trusty lighter with me. BOOM!! Instant fire bomb he-he.

My 3 friends and I are the only girls in the Ipswich covenant for about 100 years. My brother and I are the oldest, then theirs Pouge and Chrys Perry, then Reid and Alice Garwin, and last but not least the twins Tyler and Tammy Simms. Me, Chrys, Alice, Tammy and Tyler are 16. Caleb, Pouge, and Reid are 17.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was the first fanfic I ever wrote so I decided to post it.