Strength of the World

Info (Main Character):
Name: Jordan Lillian Baker
Age: 17
Birthday: October 5th
Appearance: Bright green eyes with specks of gold. They shine when the light hits them just right. Pale skin, short choppy black hair with red undertones. 5'8", 121 lbs., nice toned body, curvy, not fat or really skinny...perfect body. Skater/punk/rocker style. (Don't worry that the picture doesn't match her hair style. I just wanted to get her face looking like I wanted it to.)
Piercings: 3 times on each ear; 2 regular and 1 cartilage on each ear. Bellybutton, eyebrow, she is going to get her nose and tongue pierced.
Tattoos: None yet. She's going to get one on her birthday with zacky. (yes, I know I changed zacky's birthday.)
Background: She's zacky twin sister. She was born first though and holds it above his head completely. Zacky is in his band Avenged Sevenfold with matt, brian, johnny and jimmy; but she doesn't care about that. She doesn't get along with his friends except for jimmy. Zacky is very overprotective of her, mainly because she trusts people way to easily and puts her heart on the line a lot. She may not like any of zacky's friends, but she recently started having feelings for brian. She knows that it would never work out though. Her best friends are Katie, Aubrey, Judy and Jesi. The only bad thing about her friends is that they all date one of the band members. Katie is dating matt, Aubrey is with zacky, judy is with jimmy and jesi is with johnny. Her and zacky pretty much fend for themselves because their parents are never around. Last time they heard from them, they were somewhere in finland or Norway or something like that. Even though they may not be around, their parents pay for everything. Bank cards are amazing things. It's what has saved zacky and Jordan from going hungry, homeless and unentertained. Jordan, zacky, brian, matt jimmy, Katie, judy and Aubrey are all seniors in their high school. Poor jesi and johnny are sophomores.

Info (The best friends):
Name: Judy
Age: 17
Birthday: February 25th
Appearance: Hazel/greenish eyes that can sometimes turn yellowish and she doesn't know why. Shoulder length, layered, brownish red hair. 5'6", 158 lbs., Curvy body. Paleish skin with some tan. Skaterish/punk/rock style.
Background: She was born in Fayetteville, NC. Both of her parents served in the gulf war so she lived with her grandmother in Cleveland OH until she was 10. She went to a catholic school that she hated. Moved to Huntington, CA cause her dad got a new job. She went to her first public school when she was 11. That's where she first met Jordan. So far high school has been a big roller coaster of ups and downs for her. She has a wonderful boyfriend in jimmy. She's best friends with Jordan, jesi, Katie, aubrey and the rest of avenged sevenfold.

Name: Jesi
Age: 15
Birthday: December 21st
Appearance: 5'2 1/2" red shoulder length hair, hazel eyes which changes color with her mood, Very curvaceous, pale skin, typically in jeans and T-shirt. Very rocker/skater!
Background: She has major issues w/ father and her mom. She is dating johnny and she can both love him and hate him all at the same time; but in the endshe'll always love him no matter what. The main thing that makes her one of Jordan's best friends is that she is a TOTAL METAL ROCKER CHIK!!

Name: Katie
Age: 17
Birthday: May 31st
Appearance: 5'6" Long red wavy hair, Beautiful brown eyes and a cute smile. Very curvy and loves every one of them. Can be girly with her cute t-shirts and Capri's; but can be chill and wear sports jerseys.
Background: Her and Jordan met in elementary school and have been best friends ever since. They've been through Thick and Thin and will always be there for each other. She has a younger step-sister named Sami and a younger step-brother named Stevie. Her and Matt have been dating ever since they met on the first day of high school, You could say that they definitely believe in love at first fight. That's how they found out they loved each other. They fought non-stop for a week and have been together and in love ever since.

Name: Aubrey
Age: 17
Birthday: May 20th
Appearance: 5'6" shoulder length purplish/blondish/brownish mixed hair, right eye green and her left eye brown. But her eyes change colors depending on the season or something like that. Very skinny but not like anorexic body. Very toned. Kinda preppy, but is trying to become more rocker and Skaterish.
Background: She is the youngest of 3 kids. Her 2 older brothers have a mental problem with their brains and they get teased a lot because of it. Aubrey is a good sister and stands up for them 100%. You mess with her brothers, she'll mess with your face. She does have parental issues. Since she is the only girl her family has, they try and shelter her as much as possible. So once she turned 15...she decided to break out of the goody two shoes mold and she became her own person. Unfortunately, all the guys at school noticed how pretty she actually was and everyone had to have her. She got the reputation as a slut and whore from all the girls, but she doesn't care. Luckily that only lasted until her and zacky got together. Jordan had been friends with aubrey since elementary school too. So she introduced her to zacky. They have been inseparable ever since and they are so in love.

Band guys:
Brian Haner Jr. - Synyster Gates

Matt Sanders - M. Shadows (Katie)]

Zachary Baker - Zacky Vengeance (Aubrey)

Johnny Seward - Johnny Christ (Jesi)

James (Jimmy) Sullivan - The rev. (Judy)
(You don't really need their backgrounds and stuff. You should all know them already.)
  1. 01
  2. 02
  3. 03
  4. 04
  5. 05
  6. 06
  7. 07
  8. 08
  9. 09
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. 12
  13. 13
  14. 14
  15. 15
  16. 16
  17. 17
  18. 18
  19. 19
  20. 20
  21. 21
  22. 22
  23. 23
  24. 24
    READ AUTHORS NOTE!!!