Strength of the World

12

As we walked, Judy and jimmy came up next to us. "I hate you Jordan." Judy spat, laughing lightly. I laughed and blew her a kiss. Jimmy held his hand out and pretended to catch the kiss. He put his hand in his pocket, smiling his goofy smile.

"I'll save that for later." He laughed. Judy scoffed and hit his arm playfully. Brian's arm wrapped around my shoulder, pulling me closer to him.

"At least I get all the kisses I want, anytime I want." He gloated. I cocked my eyebrow and pushed away from him a bit.

"And who ever said that?" he smiled and pull me back to him.

"It comes with being a girlfriend." Judy said glumly. Jimmy then laughed and pulled her into a passionate kiss. Brian and I stood right where we were, watching in awe. Once jimmy pulled away, he had to hold onto Judy before she swooned over. He smiled triumphantly and laughed. Once Judy got the function to her brain back she turned her head towards us as she wrapped her arms around Jimmy's waist. "See? Comes with being a girlfriend. Now if you'll excuse us, we need to be a little late for class." Jimmy's eyes brightened and wrapped his arms around her tighter. He then picked her up, throwing her over his shoulder and running back down the hall. When the horny couple was out of sight, Brian and I bursted into laughter. That was the funniest thing I had seen all day. As soon as we calmed down a little, we started walking back down the hallway to our history class. I then realized that I hadn't been to history yet since I left early yesterday.

"I'm so screwed in this class." I groaned, leaving my head on Brian's shoulder.

"Don't worry. I covered for you." I smiled and looked at his face is astonishment.

"You really covered for me with I was such an asshole to you yesterday?" he smiled and nodded. "Aww Brian! Thank you. I am so sorry for being so horrible to you yesterday." I replied then leaned up to kiss his cheek.

"I had to. I felt really guilty for what I did to you. Plus, I love you." I smiled brightly, a little shocked that he had said it so soon; but I was more than happy to say it back.

"I love you too." He then bent down a little and kissed me sweetly. The butterflies in my stomach exploded as we kissed. I loved kissing him, he was amazing at it. We pulled away and smiled happily.

"Now let me do all the talking alright?" I nodded and walked into the room. The teacher looked to us and smiled lightly. Brian took my hand in his and brought me over to the teacher's desk. He looked to be pretty young, in his late 20's I suppose. The cool thing about him was that a bright red Gibson guitar sat in its stand next to his desk. No wonder he was brian's favorite teacher. Brian and him did that man hug thing and then turned to me. I smiled shyly and waved.

"ohh, so this is Jordan huh?" brian nodded and wrapped one of his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him again.

"Yes this is her. Jordan, this is Mr. Bennett. He's the coolest teacher here." I laughed and nodded.

"Well that's only one opinion." He joked. He then crossed his arms over his chest and smiled. "Luckily you didn't really miss anything yesterday. It was basically a meet and greet day. So now that we've meeted and greeted, you're all caught up!" I laughed and nodded again. Brian was right, he is pretty cool. Brian then tugged on my arm. I turned towards him and saw that he was pulling me towards his seat. "Brian, no having her sit on your lap." He pouted and dropped my hand, walking over towards his desk. Mr. Bennett and I laughed as he got to his seat and put his head down. I rolled my eyes and walked over to brian. Time to be the good girlfriend. His head was still down, sulking at mr. bennett's command. Bending down to his level, I kissed his cheek lightly. He brought his head back up, smiling like an idiot. Oh gosh, this was my loveI'm the idiot.

"Yes? May I help you?" I rolled my eyes once more and sat in the seat next to him.

"You can help me think of a good way to tell zacky." I said as I brought out my notebook.

"Tell zacky what?" a strange voice asked from above me. I looked up and was face to face with michelle. I looked over to brian who looked just as scared as me. "You're in my seat." I shook my head and went back to writing. It was the only thing that kept me from punching her right now. A hand came down and knocked my notebook onto the floor. I looked up at her evilly. My deathly glare meeting her smug one. The tension and static around us grew. I was about to kill the bitch.

"Michelle, please come take a seat up front." Mr. Bennett intervened, saving Michelle's life. She scoffed and turned on her heel, going back to her new seat. I sighed and grabbed my notebook off the floor. I started writing like mad. I didn't know what I was writing, but this made me calm down a little. Suddenly, a folded piece of paper made it's way onto my writing. It threw me out of my fantasy world and back into reality. I opened the note, still recovering from the sudden change.

'babe, are you alright?' I turned to brian and nodded lightly. Mr. Bennett was talking about something; but like in my other classes, I wasn't paying attention. Another note then flew onto my desk. I looked over at brian accusingly. He was playing the air guitar, getting mad at himself when he would mess up an imaginary chord. I laughed and opened up the new note. 'wanna go home after this? We don't have to go to study hall.' I turned towards him again and nodded. He smiled and went back to playing his imaginary guitar. The class was actually pretty interesting once I started paying attention. The best part of the class was when mr. bennett pulled out his guitar and started playing. Brian's eyes lit up and he quickly grabbed his own guitar. He ran up to the front and plugged in his mini personal amp and the guitar off was on. Brian played so godly, it really surprised me. Something was missing from him though. I looked over to his desk and there, sitting on his desk like the holy grail, was his fedora. I picked it up and stood with it in my hands. Brian smiled and nodded as he played a quick riff then holding out the last note majestically. During that long note I threw the hat towards him, which landed on his head perfectly and gracefully. I still believe to this day that today was the first time Synyster Gates made his grand debut. My boyfriend, my synyster gates, my brian haner jr.