Strength of the World

02

The car ride was long and uneventful, well except for zack and matt singing along to metallica the whole way there. Once we pulled into the parking lot, matt parked in his spot next to brian's car. Brian was sitting in his car with his guitar in his hands. We all then got out and walked up to the car. Matt laughed and banged on his window. I saw brian sighed and roll down the window, still playing the guitarhe's talented, but I wouldn't let that boost his ego.

"Brian, why the hell did you leave?" Matt accused. Brian shrugged and kept playing. I shrugged and started walking into the school. I got my schedule and saw that I had all of my favorite classed. I had Creative Writing, Choir, English, History and then study hall. I love senior year. I walked out to the courtyard where we all would meet in the mornings. I saw my best friends/ the girlfriends sitting under the big oak tree in the middle, exchanging and comparing their schedules. I ran over to them and sat down right in Katie's lap.

"Well are you comfortable my dear?" I smiled and nodded. "Well I'm glad you're comfy, but you have the boniest butt in the whole wide world." She laughed as she pushed me off her lap. I laughed and landed in Aubrey's lap.

"Hi!" I greeted. She smiled and waved. "did you miss me?" She nodded incessantly. I sat up and stared at her. She wasn't talking. I turned to judy who was writing something in her notebook. "Why isn't she speaking?"

"She has a bet going with jesi." She said not looking up from her notebook.

"aubrey and jesi are not going to talk for a whole week. I personally think it's impossible." Katie explained leaning back against the tree. I laughed and nodded. Jesi and aubrey not talking is like telling a sigh not to swim under water.

"It is so possible!" jesi yelled out. She quickly covered her mouth with her hands and shook her head. All of us started laughing at her. "Damn, that didn't count! I was explaining that I could do it! It doesn't count." She replied.

"what doesn't count?" johnny asked as him and the rest of the guys walked out. Jesi got up and ran over to johnny. She's pretty much obsessed with him. Then jimmy went to judy, zack went to aubrey and matt went to Katie. That left me sitting against the tree and brian sitting on a bench about 20 feet away from me. I leaned over to matt and Katie who were sitting in each other's arms. I want that, I want someone who will love me like they love each other.

"Matt? Why is he sitting all the way over there?" He shrugged. "Did he tell you why he left this morning?" Again, he shrugged. I sighed and crossed my arms over my chest. "That's matt, you're such a great help." He smiled and nodded. Katie hit his arm and shook her head.

"Jay, why don't you go ask him?" I shook my head no. "Jordan, dont be like that. He's not as bad as he seems." I rolled my eyes and stood up. That's it! I'm gonna do it!

"Fine, I'm gonna go over there and prove to you all that he is worse than he seems." Zack started sniggering as he looked at something behind me. "and what are you laughing at Zachary baker?" He pointed behind me, towards where brian was. I turned around and saw that brian was gone again. The only thing that was left was a piece of paper. "Where the hell does he keep disappearing to?" I said as I walked over to the table