Strength of the World

06

We walked to matt's car; but I stopped and turned to the car next to matt's. "what are you doing?" I smiled evilly and pulled at the car door. Unlocked, nice brianreal smart. I laughed lightly and got in, bending down to the under wires. "Jordan, what the hell are you doing?" I connected 2 wires and the car roared to life. Sitting up and putting my hands on the wheel, I smiled triumphantly. Zacky stood there in complete shock.

"Lets go home now, get in." he quickly ran over to the other side of the car and got in, still speechless. I pulled out of the parking space and quickly sped out of the school parking lot. Adrenaline was pumping through my veins as I finally got my sweet revenge. Zacky looked into the back seat and started laughing. "What's so funny?" he reached back and pulled out 4 or 5 Playboy magazines. I scoffed, disgusted yet not surprised. Then a brilliant idea hit me like a ton of bricks. I opened up the sun roof, smiling evilly. The then took the Playboys out of zacky's hands. He looked shocked as I laughed evilly.

"What are you gonna do?" he asked, scared of what I was about to do with the precious porn gold. I held up the magazines to the open roof and let them fly out. He screamed and turned around in his seat, looking out the back window. I smiled happily content. Sucks to be you brian. Zacky turned back to me with an angry face. "Have you lost your fucking mind?"

"Revenge is sweet my dear twin. Besides, you probably have those ones in your room anyway. Don't freak out." He sat back down in his seat, still staring at me with his mad expression.

"I have a few of those issues, but he has a fucking subscription! He had the new one of the month!" I rolled my eyes and kept driving. He sighed and looked out the windows at the houses we passed. "Revenge is sweet Jordan, but payback is a bitch."

"Then I'm thankful that I'm a girl. Brian would never hit a girl." I replied matter-of-factly.

"but he sure as hell would scream at one! Plus, if he doesn't hit you he'll fucking kill me!" he replied, scared of the thought.

"I can handle myself zack. Brian doesn't scare me." We pulled into our driveway and I cut the car off.

"Yeah, brian doesn't scare you. Synyster Gates though will make you scream for mom and dad." I rolled my eyes and got out of the car. Walking into the house, I threw my bag down and ran up to my room. I was still pumped from my little grand theft auto. I couldn't sit still, this kind of energy was new and exciting to me. I took off my shoes and ran over to my stereo. I put in my HIM CD and cranked it up to it's highest level. As it blasted I hopped onto my bed and started jumping around. My mind celebration was in full swing. I must have danced around for a few hours; because the next thing I knew zacky had turned off my music. He looked scared and I knew what that meant. I hopped down on the bed and laid back.

"It's about time he got here." I muttered smartly. Zacky got up on the bed and startled my waist. "zacky, incest is very wrong!" he sighed and held onto my hands as I tried to push him off me.

"He looks fucking pissed. He's probably gonna storm up here any minute." I smiled up at him.

"Well then I suggest you get off me before he thinks we stole his car to go home and fuck." He groaned and got off me, starting to pace the room. A loud bang was heard downstairs and large, hard footsteps could be heard rushing up the stairs. Zack screamed and ran into our adjoining bathroom. Fucking pussy, I am embarrassed to be his twin sometimes. My door burst open to reveal a very pissed off brian. I smiled and laid back down on the bed, not scared of him at all. He walked over the side of my bed and glared at me evilly. I turned my head towards him still smiling sweetly. "how may I help you mr. haner?" he growled.

"you stole my car." I nodded and laid back again, staring up at the ceiling.

"yes I did. I also threw your Playboys out the sun roof." His eyes went wide and he snapped. He jumped onto my bed and sat across my waist. "ugh, again with the startling. Can't you guys think originally?" he then put his hand over my mouth to shut me up.

"Have you finally lost your fucking mind? What the fuck were you thinking?" I rolled my eyes and looked away from his gaze. "Tell me!" is it weird that his assertiveness was turning me on completely? I mumbled a little under his hand, not really saying anything. He lifted his hand off. "What did you say?"

"I said, I can't really say anything with your hand over my mouth." He groaned and pinned my hands above my head. "again with being unoriginal."

"I'm not fucking playing around with this Jordan. Now tell me what the fuck you were thinking!" I sighed and shifted my body under him. Unintentionally, my lower half lined up with his lower half perfectly. I then noticed that he had a small hard on. He shifted over me, pushing his hardened member against me. I then moaned lightly, involuntarily. He smiled evilly and started slowly thrusting against me. I moaned a little more, making his smile grow. I didn't mean for this to happen, I just can't control something like this. Hell, I'm still a virgin. By the time I realized what was gonna happen, my shirt and bra were gone along with brian's shirt. I screamed and rolled myself out from under him I rolled a bit too hard and fell off the bed. He crawled over to the side of the bed and started laughing. "Are you alright?" I shook my head no and scrambled to put my shirt back on. "You're the one that started moaning." I stood up and slapped him hard across the face. "Ow! What the fuck was that for?"

"You! I can't fucking believe you!" he groaned and laid back on the bed. "Brian, you have a god damned girlfriend! What the hell is your problem?"

"You're the one that stole my car and threw out my Playboys! So don't..." that asshole.

"no! what you did completely made up for what I did! I did not try to have sex with you! I fucking hate you!" he sighed and sat up on the bed quickly.

"Well you sure were enjoying yourself. You didn't stop me." I groaned and grabbed my shoe, throwing it at his head. He ducked out of the way and stared at me, flabbergasted. "you fucking threw a shoe at me!" I smiled and curtsied.

"Yeah, too bad my aim sucks!" he growled and got off the bed, walking over to me. "Get the hell away from me or I'll scream for zacky." He laughed and folded his arms across his chest.

"You actually think that zacky is really gonna save you from me? That little bitch is so afraid of me." I shook my head and backed up against the wall.

"He's not afraid of brian, he's afraid of synyster." He laughed and pressed his shirtless body against me, making me push into the wall harder.

"Which one are you scared of most?" I sighed and smiled smartly.

"I'm not scared of either." He smiled and kissed my cheek. Truthfully, I was scared as hell. Both of his personalities scared me, but I couldn't show him that I was weak.

"You should be scared of both." He whispered. Damn him for being so appealing. I rolled my eyes and pushed him away from me.

"Well I'm not, so don't even try." He laughed and pressed himself against me again. I groaned and tried to push him away again, but he was way too strong for me. "brian get off me, I'm not joking."

"I'm not leaving until we talk about everything." I groaned and tried once more to push him off me. "It's no use Jordan, you're too weak." In more ways than you know babe.

"everything is a lot to talk about. Plus, I'm not talking to you." He sighed and smiled sweetly. I looked up with soft eyes at him. "brian?"

"Yeah." He said, still smiling his amazing smile.

"Is synyster gone now?" he laughed and nodded, running his thumb across my cheek.

"Yeah, he's gone for now. Why?" I blushed and was finally able to get away from him. I walked over and sat down on the bed, facing away from him.

"I hate synyster." I mumbled quietly. I felt the bed shift as he crawled onto the bed. I brought my knees up to my chest and rested my head on them. He sighed and sat down next to me. He mocked my actions and pulled his knees up too.

"You hate synyster huh?" I nodded lightly. "Well, I hate Mayhem." I smiled and turned my head on my knees as he copied. "but I...I..." he sighed and out his head back down.

"I like brian better." I said, reading his mind. Why the hell was I giving in so easily? I just revealed that I liked him. Oh well, too late now. He looked at me and smiled.

"If I tell you something, promise you won't laugh in my face?" I nodded and turned towards him curiously. He laughed nervously and stared ahead at my wall. "You like me, but I don't like you." Smash! My heart dropped and crashed on the floor. I knew this would happen, it always happens. He looked to me and saw the tears welling up in my eyes. He grabbed my hand and kissed it lightly. I pulled it away and got off the bed. "Jordan wait! You didn't let me finish!" I held my hand on the doorknob and wiped my tears away. "Jordan I..." I pulled the door open and walked out quickly. I couldnt' hear the rest, I didn't want to hear it. I swear I would have died.