Strength of the World

07

I walked into the living room where everyone was. When I say everyone, I mean everyone. All the guys were there and so were the girlfriends. I tired hiding my tears, but failed miserably. Katie and aubrey got off their guys laps and ran to hug me as soon as they saw the tears streaming down my face. I hugged them back, but didn't cry anymore. I couldn't cry in front of everyone. I looked and everyone's faces and saw the expected sympathetic smiles. All of the guys were even smiling, maybe they weren't as bad as I thought they were. My eyes then landed on the last person I wanted to see, sitting on my couch. She too was smiling sympathetically. I got out of Katie and Aubrey's embrace; walking over in front of her.

"What the hell are you doing here?" she looked confused and shot glances at different people. "don't look at them. They're not going to help you. Now answer my question on why you're here!" she sighed and folded her legs over each other. She them smiled up at me.

"I'm here because I'm brian's girlfriend. The other girlfriends are here, so here I am. Do you have a problem with that?" she spat, smiling a smug smile. That's itthe bitch is going down.

"Michelle, get out." I turned to see brian walking down the stairs. I rolled my eyes and walked into my dad's study. Everyone knows that id I go into my dad's study, not to bother me. I loved my dad with all my heart. Yes, I was a daddy's girl, so what? My brother was always attached to my mom, so went and attached to my dad. When my parents left for their business trips, it killed me. I would come into my dad's office, sit in his chair and cry. It was all I could do to feel close to him. Zack and I gave up on calling them years ago. There just wasn't any use. Whenever we tried to call they were always busy and didn't really have time to talk. 'call you later' became their catchphrase. The door opened and zacky walked in slowly. I sighed and spun around in the big chair. He laughed lightly and sat in the chair in front of the desk.

"Can I make you an offer you can't refuse dear god sister?" I smiled and turned back around.

"What do you want?" I asked in my best Marlon Brando impersonation. He shook his head and relaxed a bit.

"Everyone left. Except someone who refused to leave until they talked to you."

"did he refuse to leave or did he promise to beat the living shit out of you until he talked to me?" he smiled and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Both. Will you please just talk to him? He broke up with michelle and they've only been going out for a few hours." That little whore. I knew exactly what that meant. "Jordan? Are you alright?" I stared at him with a blank look on my face. I did get the intellectual genes after all. He got more of the musical talent though.

"I'll deal with your idiocy later. Go get the man whore." He nodded and ran out. Skittish little bastard. I smiled my best sexy smile and sat back in the chair. This was gonna be fun. He walked in with his hands in his pockets and his fedora dipped over his eyes. Had he been wearing that damn hat the whole time? I smiled and crossed my legs over each other. "so you wanted to talk? Well talk. I'm listening." He looked around the room nervously at all the pictures of my dad. They all seemed to be now staring at him.

"So this is your dad's office? I can see why he's always on business trips." I rolled my eyes and got up from the chair. I walked over to him, grabbed his shirt and practically pushed him into a chair. He looked up at me with a shocked look as I straddled his hips. I took all I had to just sit on him. The thought of michelle touching him was enough to make me sick. I leaned my head over and started kissing up and down his neck. He shuddered and squirmed lightly. "Uhh, JordanWhat are you doing?"

"Don't mind me. Just talk to me about what you wanted to say. I'm listening." I kissed him more, once in a while biting where I've kissed.

"Fine then, you didn't let me finish telling you what I wanted to tell you up in your room." I nodded and kept kissing him. "I'm sorry for what happened earlier today, I didn't mean any of it. I only went out with michelle to make you jealous." I nodded and licked from the bottom of his neck to the top and slowly bit on his earlobe. He let out a light moan and his hips slightly crashed into mine. I smiled and bit his earlobe once more. His hands gripped onto my hips tightly.

"Is that what you wanted to tell me?" he shook his head no. "Then continue please." He let out a shuddered breath and moaned once more. I put my hands onto his shoulders and lifted myself off him. He whined lightly and opened his eyes. I smiled, crossing my arms over my chest. "Kinda hard to express your feelings when someone's whoring all over you ain't it?" he cocked his eyebrow at me and sat up straighter in the chair.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I laughed and walked back over to my dad's chair. "Jordan, what the fuck is going on?"

"So what did michelle do for you? Yes, she was for jealousy; but after a few hours and you're already done with her? I think that's a new whore record for you." He sighed and shook his head.

"I didn't do anything with her. I was never going to do anything with her." I laughed and propped my feet up on the desk. "you don't have to believe me. I really don't expect you to."

"How can I believe you when you're the biggest man whore I've ever met?" he looked hurt, I had hurt the great Synyster Gates. How though? It wasn't like I hadn't called him a man whore before. Why would I hurt him now? He got out of the chair and walked towards the door. "Where are you going brian?" he stopped as he put his hand on the doorknob.

"You're not allowed to call me brian anymore." He muttered quietly. I brought my feet down and leaned forward on the desk.

"What did you say?" he turned around with his hand still on the doorknob and a pissed off, hurt look in his eyes.

"I said that you're not allowed to call me brian anymore. You are only allowed t o call me Synyster Gates from now on." My mouth dropped. How could he? He shook his head sadly and walked out of the office mumbling something under his breath. I sat back in the chair and sighed in frustration. This had been the best and worst first day of my life. So much drama in one day, this could only mean things were gonna go downhill the rest of the year.