Strength of the World

08

I got up and walked out of the study and saw that brian was still sitting on the couch, watching a movie with zack. Zack looked over at me and smiled his stupid smile.

"hey Jordan! Come and watch the Naked Mile with us." I glanced at brian and noticed he was staring intently at the movie. I shook my head and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed a beer and sat on the counter, looking out into the living room. After a few minutes of watching the movie from the kitchen counter, I deemed the movie to be a full blown porno (And if you've seen American Pie: The Naked MileYou'll deem it as one too. Go watch, it's actually pretty funny.) I hopped off the counter and threw my beer bottle into the trash like a basketball to the hoop. It sunk in and made a huge clanging noise at it hit the other bottles in the trash can. "Jordan, what the hell are you doing?" I laughed and walked into the living room, sitting down on zacky's lap.

"I was drinking a beer and watching the movie from the kitchen counter. Actually this isn't even a movie. It's practically a full blown porno." Zack laughed, nodding happily. "You're a pig, you know that?" he nodded again and kissed my cheek. Brian mumbled something as he crossed his leg under his other one. I stared daggers at him. "What was that man whore?" he scoffed and leaned back against the couch. "why are you still here anyway?"

"He's gotten his car stolen twice today." Zacky laughed. Brain groaned and threw a pillow at him. Zack kept laughing as he used me to block out the pillows being thrown at him.

"Brian stop it! I don't want to be a twin shield!" he stopped throwing, glaring evilly at me. "What's wrong?"

"I told you not to call me brian. I'm Synyster to you. Don't you ever call me brian again!" I rolled my eyes and laid back against zack. He groaned and got up, walking towards the stairs.

"And where do you think you're going?" I asked, watching him walk. He kept walking and flipped me off. I turned towards zack accusingly. "Where is he going?" he smiled lightly and looked back to the movie. I heard the floorboards creak above us and I knew that was where my room was. "Fuck no!" I screamed, scrambling off him and dashing up the stairs. I stormed into my room and looked around for him. He was no where to be found. I searched the room slowly. After searching everywhere, I realized I was being dumb and over reacting. Suddenly the door slammed and there he was standing behind the door. I shot around and stared at him. "What the hell are you doing up here?" he smiled and held up my notebook, the one filled with VERY personal writings in it. "give it back right now brian." He smiled evilly and opened it up to the middle. No! not the middle! I ran towards him, only for him to turn around, blocking my reach to the notebook around his muscular body. "Give it back Synyster, stop being a bitch!" he shook his head no. "Fuck off and give it back!" in a flash he spun around, throwing my notebook across the room and pinning me to the wall. He kept his evil smile on and looked deep into my eyes. My heart began to flutter again. He leaned to the side of my head, placing his lips gently against my ear.

"Make me." He whispers once more. I felt myself getting weaker but the second, but I couldn't do this again. I had to stand my ground. I pushed his off me and walked over to where he had thrown the notebook. I picked it up and set it down on my desk before lying on my bed. Then bed then shifted as his weight was pushed onto it. I turned away from him, closing my eyes tight to keep the tears away. "You should have let me finish what I was gonna say earlier." He whispered.

"Jest leave me alone synyster." It felt so wrong to call him that. For as long as I've known him, he had always been brian. The only people who had to call him synyster was the people that he hated. I never, ever, EVER wanted to be one of those people. He sighed and sat on the bed, just staring at my body. I could feel his eyes boring into me, yet I did not move. I prayed that he would leave quickly. I think a few hours had passed before any other movement was made; but it wasn't him getting up to leave. I turned my head towards him and saw that he had passed out asleep on the bed. Looking over at the clock, I saw it was 3:47 am. My tired eyes and mind were begging me to sleep, but my conscious just couldn't leave brian the way her was. I got off the bed and walked over to the other side where he had passed out. I then proceeded to take off his clothes, leaving him in his boxers before placing a blanket over his sleeping form. He actually looked civil and peaceful as he slept. I couldn't deny my feelings for him any longer to myself. I had fallen hard for brian and I liked it. I leaned down and kissed his cheek lightly before running my hand lightly over his face. "I'm sorry, but all of this is for your own good." I whispered more to myself then to him. I walked over to my desk and took my notebook in my arms before walking out the door. I checked into zack's room and saw that he was peacefully sleeping. Well, not too peacefully; the boy snored like a jackhammer. That's why we never shared a room. I then made my way into the guest room, where I stripped down to my under wear and got into the bed. I practically fell asleep immediately as my head hit the pillow. Thank god this tiring day was over. I don't think I would have been able to stand one more bit of drama. I woke to the sound of zacky screaming. Smiling lightly to myself, I got out of the bed and put all over my clothes back on. I opened the door and zacky quickly ran into my arms. "good morning to you too zacky." He sighed and looked at me.

"can you please tell me why my best friend in sleeping in your bed with only his boxers on?" I laughed and started walking down the stairs to the living room. "Don't walk away from me! Tell me why he was sleeping in your bed!" I walked into the kitchen and started making my morning tea. "Jordan! Quit avoiding me!" I slapped my hand over his mouth as I poured the hot water into my tea mug. Taking a slow sip, I smiled contently to myself.

"Now that I've had my tea, I'll answer any question." He rolled his eyes and grabbed a water from the refrigerator.

"Will you please tell me why brian is asleep in your bed with only his boxers on?" I nodded, taking another sip of the tea.

"We were fighting, then we didn't talk and he passed out on my bed. Me, being the nice person I am, I undressed him and let his sleep. I slept in the guest room. Got a problem with that?" he shook his head no. "Good. Now if you don't mind, I'm gonna call up the girlfriends to come pick me up for school." I said walking past him over to the phone.

"You're gonna wake up aubrey?" I laughed and plopped down on the couch.

"I'm gonna attempt to. You know how she loves her sleep." He nodded as he walked back up the stairs to his room. I then proceeded to call all the girls and surprisingly they all woke upafter a few hundred calls. 4 very pissed off girls later I had my ride to school awake and on it's way. I walked up the stairs to my room, completely forgetting the brian was in there. I opened the door and saw his lump of a body still lying on the bed. His head then popped up and stared at me as I stared at him in shock. He looked around the room, taking in everything before looking back to me.

"how did youwhen did Iwhat the hell is going on?" I walked into the room and over to the closet to pick out my clothes. "Jordan? Are you gonna tell me?" I shook my head no as I pulled out my AC/DC t-shirt, jeans and underwear. "Come on, tell me." I walked past him and into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and started getting ready. Half-way through my shower, the door opened and brian knocked on the glass shower door.

"Synyster, get out of here!" I yelled, trying to make sure he couldn't see me through the fogged glass.

"Not until you tell me what the hell happened." I sighed and washed the rest of the conditioner out of my hair.

"Fine, if I tell you will you leave me alone to get ready?" he nodded. I took the silence as a yes, cause I couldn't really see him nodding. "Fine. We were arguing like usual and I decided I wasn't gonna talk to you. You sat on the bed so long until you finally passed out. It was 3:30 or something. So I decided to be nice to you. I got you out of your clothes and let you sleep. I then went and slept in the guest room. That's it, nothing happened." I took my towel and wrapped it around my body as I shut the water off. He was still sitting on the edge of the Jacuzzi tub, looking like he was thinking hard about everything. "there, I told you. Now will you please let me get ready?" I asked, opening the shower door. He nodded and started walking out.

"Maybe this is for my own good." He mumbled as he walked out. My eyes went wide as I stared at the closed door. Had he heard what I said to him last night? I was right though. Us not being together is what's best; no matter how much it hurts me.