Status: Will be starting up very slowly but will get faster and faster when I get more ideas.

You Can Fight It All You Want but I'll Still Be Here Waiting in the End

Waking Up To A Big Surprise

Stirring slightly in my sleep I wake up hoping that what ever happened at the school was all a big dream and I was going to wake up in my bed late for school. Opening my eyes quickly I see a room that looks nothing lie my own and shut my eyes once again hoping I'm seeing things wrong.

OK on the count of three I'm gonna open my eyes and I'll be in my room. One,Two,Three. Quickly opening my eyes I see the same thing I saw before, a white filled room with a whole bunch of machines. I blinked my eyes quickly hoping the room would change losing hope after the 50Th time opening my eyes to the same room.

With a great sigh I give up and look around the room. From what I could tell there was no one was in here besides me. The door opened quickly to show a man in a wheelchair, a woman, and the man that attacked me when I was stuffed into the disappearing ship like plane thing. The man in the chair gave me a smile before turning to the other woman in the room. The man that attacked me 'Wolverine' gave me a smug smirk when the others in the room weren't looking. I gave him a dirty look and stuck my middle figure at him causing his smug smirk to drop.

The women with the white/Grey hair smirked at us before checking out the machines.
" Hello, my name is Charles Xavier and I am the founder of this school for the young and gifted well known to humans as mutants. This Storm, she is one of the teachers at the school and will be helping you with anything you might need. And last yet sadly not least this is Wolverine who you know already know from your interesting encounter with him yesterday." the man in the wheelchair gave a slight smile with an amused look in his eyes.

" Okay now that, that is over we have some things you need to know." I gave Storm a look for her to continue.
" Well it has come to mind that there is now a supposed cure for mutants and now there is a war between those who want the cure and who don't and we kinda need your help keeping the peace." I gave the lady a weird look.
" How in the hell am I supposed to do that when I'm not even a mutant?!" I wondered out loud.
The women gave me a funny look before an amused look came onto her face also.
" Ah, you must not have remember your father then. Cyclops please come in here for a minute!" the door opened yet again and the man I thought I was never gonna see again walked into the door with a nervous look on his face.

I gave the man, Scott Summers an evil look and he looked down at the floor. I scoffed and glared even harder.
" I don't have a father, I was a tube baby. This is just one of my mom's old boyfriend that pretended to be my father and then walked out on us when I was seven. Just to run after some bimbo!" Storm gave me a sad look and then gave one to 'Cyclops'. The man named Wolverine gave me a smirk and suddenly my blood boiled over the top and I lunged for the dumb chicken shit.

All I could see was red as I charged towards the Wolverine, yet before I could get to him fully I was yanked back by my wanna be father. I snarled at the wolf and calmed down to see everyone in the room looking at me with two more people in the room.

I huffed and yanked out of Scott's arms and back onto the bed like cot in hopes to know why everyone was looking at me strange.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am happy to say that this chap is down and packed now I have like fifty more to go. Hope y'all enjoyed.
Read,Comment,Subscribe! (R.C.S.)
LOVE Y'ALL!
Till later signed.
siezethedeadhero