Status: Under Construction

Witch Eye

Image

As far back as Karisa can remember she was born with a magical eye. An eye that allows her to see magic in it's true form in ways others can not. While this gift provided her with childish entertainment, she was later trained to use that magic to form powerful spells beyond the skills of even the highest trained Dabinya (those who used magic).

Her ability is quickly put to use quelling the rebellious Wist who sought to use magic to freely, or with evil purpose. Karisa finds little to enjoy in this task. Even worse is that her “duty” and “gift” make her feared by most Dabinya along with the rest of the people she protected who consider her cursed.

She finds friendship among spirits, more potent yet living creatures of magic who can become visible if bound to a Dabinya. In particular is Katchu, the fox spirit whose white coat, red eyes, and long curly tail are enough to set Tamara apart from every one else, even before they see her magical eye.

Determined to regain the memories of her childhood, and recover the family she barely remembers Karisa follows along with the duties the Turoborus Order give her. But she is far from being anyone's puppet, no matter how tightly they tie the strings.
  1. Chapter 1: Witch Hunter
    Karisa is on the trail of a Wist, a witch whose magic resulted in the death of a small boy.
  2. Chapter 2: The Malocchio's Gaze
    Lance travels to Stravolto Tower to fufil his duty/punisment as the Malocchio's Protector
  3. Chapter 3: Strangers in the North
    Lance and Karisa travel to the North Swamps, hunting for three Wist, and a scarlet haired woman.