Status: Completed at a 4-star rank!

All Those Things I Still Remember

The Lesson Of "***ing"

I sat back and watched at Jimmy tried to teach Melody how to tie her shoes. I decided that I was going to go ahead and grab a quick shower.

“Hey, Jimmy, I’ll be back in a few minutes. I’m going to get a shower, okay?” I notified him. He just nodded and so I went back to my room and found some clothes and made my way to the bathroom. I shut and locked the door before peeling of my clothes. I threw them in the hamper and stepped into the shower. I turned the water on as hot as I could stand before sitting against the wall of the tub. I closed my eyes and felt the stream of water burn the dirt off of my skin.

My thoughts drifted from the heat of the water back to their normal resting place. I thought about how so much had happened in only six short years. Melody’s six birthday was coming up soon. The guys were about to go on tour again. So many famous actors and singers had died, including Michael Jackson and Farah Fawcett. Mikey and I were coming up on our sixth year anniversary. Gerard and Lindsey were soon to celebrate their seventeenth. Even for the mess that this started as, the outcome has been amazing. I had seen firsthand the results of a true miracle. My though process was interrupted by a knock on the door.

“Hey, um, Jimmy had to go, ”Frank called through the door. “What do I do with the baby?”

“Just watch her for a couple of minutes. I’m getting out, ”I called back. I shut the water off and grabbed a towel. I quickly dried off and threw my clothes on. I threw the towel in the hamper and put my hair up in a ponytail before opening the door. I walked to the living room and laughed as I saw Frank pinned to the ground by Melody.

“Thank God you’re here! She attacked me!” He cried. Melody laughed evilly and I gave her a stern look.

“Melody, what have I told you about attacking Uncle Frankie?” I scolded her. She just widened her eyes innocently.

“But, mama, he stole my baby!” She said softly as though it justified everything. Frank’s eyes widened in disbelief.

“You told me to take it!” He cried helplessly. I rolled my eyes and laughed quietly. He looked back at me. “Why are you laughing? Help me!”

“You need me to save you from a five year old girl who attacked you because you stole her baby doll?” I asked, still laughing.

“Well, I sound retarded when you say it like that!” He muttered. He groaned in pain as she jumped up and fell back down, landing on his nuts. “Fucking get her off of me!” I walked over and picked her up, removing her from Frank, who rolled over onto his stomach, still groaning.

“Mama, what’s fucking mean?” Mel asked innocently. Frank began snickering to himself.

“Well, um.. It’s… Well, you see… It’s…”I was at a loss for words.

“It’s when a Mommy and Daddy love each other very much, and they want to make each other happy. It’s also how babies are made, ”William stepped in as he came into the room. I looked up and thanked him silently.

“Mommy! You and Daddy need to be fucking… I want a little sister!” She grinned at me. Frank burst into full on laughter and I shook my head.

“That’s nice, sweetheart. Why don’t you go and play in your room? Mommy needs to talk with Uncle Bill, ”I sighed, setting her on the floor. She sighed dramatically before running off down the hallway. I rubbed my temples before turning to William.

“Ah, the joys of parenting, ”he laughed sarcastically.

“Yeah, she says the damnedest things. Anyways, what are you doing here?” I asked, laughing quietly. He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

“I need your help, ”he muttered.

“As long as your didn’t knock up your student, she’ll know how to help, ”Frank laughed, getting up off of the floor. I turned around and gave him a swift kick to the nuts which sent him falling to the floor. William doubled over in laughter and I turned back around to face him.

“So, what’s the problem?” I asked cheerfully.

“I met this girl.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So, the sequel is here!
Comment and Subscribe and Everything! Make this a ten-star too!
Haha, I want a banner. Someone make me one.

And, just a forewarning... This chapter is based in July 2009... Just be warned...

Xo
<3 Jaz