Drowning in a River of Denial

Take Off Your Clothes While You're In There.

“Really? Again?” Zack snapped one day, walking into my apartment. At that moment, Rian had me sitting on the kitchen counter, down to my boxers, pants hanging around my ankles. My legs bracketed my mostly naked boyfriend, who was dragging his nails down my back. His tongue was tangled with mine, his hands gripping my hair desperately. He’d been home for a week, and this was the third time that poor Zack caught us. The first time, Rian had my pants and boxers around my ankles, on his knees with his lips wrapped around my cock. The second time, I had Rian pressed into the couch, our bare bodies tangled together as we ground our hips together.

“Why am I the only one who catches you guys doing this shit?”

“You know, you could knock,” Rian pointed out. I chuckled and pressed a kiss to my boyfriend’s lips. He stepped backwards, over my pants which allowed me to jump down. I reached down and pulled my pants up to my waist. Rian did the same. We found our shirts and faced Zack.

“Can we help you?” I finally asked.

“Flyz-” Zack started.

“Whatever it is. No. It’s our free day,” I groaned.

“He just wanted to remind you about tomorrow,” Zack rushed out before I could interrupt him again.

“Tomorrow?” Rian asked.

“We actually go to England,” Zack said.

“Okay. No problem. See you tomorrow. Get out,” I said, pointed out the door. He chuckled and flipped me the bird before leaving, shutting the door. I went over, locked it and then slid the chain.

“There. Now we won’t be interrupted.”

“Good. Come back here,” Rian whined. I walked slowly back over to him, swinging my hips seductively. As soon as he could, he gripped my hips and pulled me into him. Our lips reconnected and he helped me back up onto the counter. As soon as I was up, he stepped back and broke all contact between us.

“What’re y-” I started. He started rummaging through our drawers, whistling while he did so.

“Rian. Any kind of sex toy is in the bedroom,” I informed him. The bedroom was something new. We had always had our own two separate bedrooms, that if things got too stressful or too much, we could sleep by ourselves. But we’d stopped that. Rian had moved all of his things into my room, aside from his furniture. We’d stopped referring to that room as his room. My room was now ours. It was strangely comforting, knowing that Rian would always be in that bed with me. We’d promised each other that even if we couldn’t stand each other, we would sleep in that bed with the other.

“Smart ass, I’m not looking for those,” he grumbled.

“What else could you be looking for then?” I asked. He winked at me and stepped to the fridge. He popped it open and whistled while he left me on the counter. I frowned.

“Go to our room,” he instructed, a mischievous twinkle in his eyes.

“Will this hurt me in any way?” I asked Rian cautiously, jumping down.

“No. Of course not,” Rian said, digging through a shelf. I rolled my eyes and walked to our room. “Take off your clothes while you’re in there.”

“Why don’t you come and take them off me yourself?” I tossed over my shoulder.

“Everything but your boxers,” Rian replied. I huffed and plopped on the bed, peeling my shirt off. I kicked off my jeans and let them fall into a pile with my shirt. I lay on my back, staring up at our ceiling. I wondered what Rian had in store for us tonight. I wondered how long that large black spot had been on my ceiling. My mind wandered while I waited, until my phone buzzed in my jeans. I groaned and reached over the bed, grabbing the denim off the floor. I pulled out my phone and checked my messages.

It was from an unknown number, with two words.

Whipped cream.

I stared at it and deleted the message. I heard Rian walking towards the bedroom, and quickly tossed my phone onto the floor with my clothes. I lay back again and shut my eyes. Rian was in the room, whistling as he climbed onto the bed and then onto my hips. I peaked out of one eye at him.

“Hi,” he said gently, running a cool finger down the center of my chest. I tilted my head back and bit back a groan.

“Hi,” I managed.

“Close your eyes,” he whispered huskily in my ear. His hot breath tickled my ear and I had no other choice but to obey. I closed my eyes and relaxed as he moved onto his knees, hovering over me. He pressed featherlike kisses along my chest as the bed shook slightly. I breathed in as I heard the tell-tale aerosol noise and felt the cold, light and fluffy texture of it as he trailed the whipped cream down my chest. Just as I expected, and silently hoped, he proceeded to lick the cream from the bottom of my chest up. And I whimpered rather loudly. He chuckled and kissed the last bit of whipped cream off my skin.

“Riiiiii,” I groaned. My phone buzzed on the floor.

“Hold on,” Rian said, moving off of me so he could grab my phone.

“Rian, don’t-” I started.

“What the fuck?” he snapped, staring at my phone. I sat up and looked at him.

“What’s… what’s wrong?”

“Do you have someone hiding in here?” he asked.

“No.”

“Because someone just texted you,” he said darkly. I reached out my hand and he handed my phone over.

Sexy. Keep going.

I frowned.

“This is getting ridiculous,” I said tiredly.

“Getting? This has been happening?”

“Yeah. For a while.”

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

Because he’s a pussy

I snarled at the text message.

“Shut up,” I snapped at the phone.

“Alex?”

Not nice. I’m just looking out for you.

I glared at it. Rian took the phone from my hand and turned it off. He tossed it away and walked over to me.

“We’ll change your number tomorrow,” he said, wrapping me in an embrace, my head pressed into his chest.. I smiled into his bare skin and looked up at him. He leaned down and connecting our mouths, moving me onto my back. This was nice. This was good. This got my mind off those text messages.