Status: Updating as soon as possible--Skylar-- March 17th

They Said It Shouldn't Be

Harry Potter was the boy who lived. The boy everybody wanted to be, or flat out hated. He was used to being treat badly, and then being praised for his works. He was used to name calling and being pushed into things, usually making him live in the hospital for days. He was used to not getting his way, and then getting any girl he wanted. He had a confused life, a hard life. But he somehow managed to get through it. But there was one thing he could not live through.


Draco Malfoy lived sleeping on his money. He recieved everything he asked for, and things he did not. He got his way no matter the price, nor the object. He grew up with a wealthy family that always got their way. His father was feared by many, sometimes even Draco's own mother. He was feared by the people that worked for him. Draco thought he'd be the only one that was never fightened of his father, and that he himself would always be feared as well. Until something comes that that he cannot have, only then will he start to fear for his own life.


© Skylar Storm 2011
  1. Harry Potter
    --Harry Potter--
  2. Draco Molfoy
    --Draco Malfoy--
  3. Welcome To Hogwarts
    --Harry Potter--
  4. Trouble with Girls
    --Draco Malfoy--