Status: Updating as soon as possible--Skylar-- March 17th

They Said It Shouldn't Be

Harry Potter

Harry walked down the alley way. It was rather a cool, cloudy night to be walking around. But Harry didn't care. He wanted to be away from his aunt and uncle as they cried over his cousins new school uniform. Harry got no attention, unless it was to be yelled at for dripping water on the floor or eating unless he was told to. He got into trouble be most things he did not do. Not two hours ago, Dudley had broken his mothers vase and blamed Harry for it, even though Harry had not stepped foot in the living room all that day. He'd been mostly in his room, doing homework and watching his owl, Hedwig, fly around outside.

Harry hated living in his muggle town, but he had no choice. Sure, he had a friend who would probably let him move in if it wasn't for Albus Dumbledor who seemed to like keeping Harry away from the world that he called home. Harry didn't understand, but he doubted he would even if he knew the truth.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a piece of parchment in which had words scribbled in green ink. He held it up to the light of the lamp post and read, Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

A smile spread across the young boy's face as he thought of his new home. His friends, and his teachers. He loved all but one teacher, and this was because this teacher didn't seem very fond of him. Harry was loved by almost everybody in his school, every house but one, Slytherin house.

See, Harry was no ordinary human being. Harry Potter was none other than a great wizard in the making. He attended Hogwarts School, and even used his own wand to cast spells. His school had 'houses' in which each student was placed in. There were Gryffindor where the brave sat proudly, Ravenclaw there the smart sat ready to learn, Hufflepuff where they were always loyal, and there was Slytherin where they were selfish and mean.

Harry, of course, had been placed in Gryffindor along with his two best friends, Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley. The three had been best friends for three years now, and nothing ever stopped them from getting into trouble. They were always in the middle of everything, and usually the cause.

But these past three years had been something amazing to Harry. He is now the Seeker on the Gryffindor Quidditch team, he found out he has a Godfather, Sirius Black, and he also made a few other friends and became a bigger hero than he already was.

And he looked foward to another year full of trouble, friends, and even his enemy's.
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you for reading, i really hope you liked it and will comment/sub xD