Status: Very Slowly Active.

Black or White

Image[/url]-->Image

"It Don't Matter If You're Black Or White..."

Amanda Clarke is your typical teenage girl living in a middle class society. Going to school with straight A's and spending her quality time with her best friend, Shanice. Amanda thought she had everything perfectly planned out. But, that was until she met Matt.

"You're Thinkin' Of
Being My Baby
It Don't Matter If You're Black Or White...
"

Matt Sanders is from the wrong side of the tracks. Being known as the trouble maker around school and low class trash. But, among his four best friends, he's the caring and love one. People always judge a book by its cover without even giving it a chance. However, that all changes when he meets Amanda.

"It's Black, It's White
It's Tough For You
To Get By
It's Black , It's White.
"

Disclaimer: This is the first time, someone--including myself, is writing about an interracial relationship, seeing how its still a issue in people's eyes. So, if you don't like it. Don't read it. Simple as that. Anywho, I don't own Matt or the guys, blah, blah, blah. My lovely, Amanda owns herself and I hope you enjoy.

Song Title: Michael Jackson- 'Black Or White.'