Midnight ***er

So, let me tell you a story…

Who am I? Ah now that is not important as this story will be told through the eyes of my victim and since he didn’t see me… hmm… *searches his memory*… no he didn’t so I am not part of this.

Victim? Ah, well, I made him a vampire one night.

Why? Well, it seemed like a good idea at the time. You see, I can view the world through the eyes of those I sire and well a rock star seemed fun. I never really thought it would be as interesting as it turned out. Hence the story so now, are you sitting comfortably? Tough if not as here we go...

…So one night when I was hunting I saw Gerard Way standing having a cigarette and attacked. He never knew what hit him or why he woke in general pain. Bless him; he didn’t know he was slowly dying. He got the idea when he heard heartbeats, wanted to bite people and feared the sun.

He told nobody and managed to feed from people without them knowing. Ann Rice describes the practice as the ‘little drink’ and those reluctant to kill use it. Like Gerard. Well, so he thought

He grew obsessed if you like with band mate Frank Iero. He loved the smell of him, the way he spoke, the way he laughed, the way he walked… and, yeah, you get the idea. Gerard watched him sleep and so did I... annoyingly. I wanted fun and not a misty eyed crush!

Oh, but I got fun when one night Gerard’s actions would test his friendship to the limit…

So, step into his world…