Status: I Have A Virus. No Updates For A Little. Sorry :\

A Tantalizing Kiss

Kiss And Tell

Rose yawned next to me, covering her mouth with one hand. I looked down at her with a small smile.

“Tired?” I asked, nudging her with my leg.

She shrugged, “Just a little.”

“We’ll leave soon.” I promised.

She nodded, leaning into me slightly. I moved my arm around her shoulders, pulling her body against mine.

Surprise flooded me as she didn’t fight back, adjusting herself closer.

My eyes flickered over to Rodger’s a grin clear on my face.

“So, Rose.” Rodger said, leaning forward on the tap to get a better look at her.

“Yeah?”

“Got any lady friends that are interested in some company?” He grinned his infamous grin innocently.

Rose pretended to think for a moment, “Nope.”

I snickered.

Glancing at the clock on my phone, I did a double take at the time. Nearly eleven. While I knew Joey wouldn’t care what time I got back, I was sure Rose’s parents might have an issue with her being out this late.

I lifted my hips slightly, reaching into my back pocket to grab my wallet. I pulled out a twenty and a ten dollar bill, setting it on the table.

“I’m going to take Rose back. Use this for our food.” I told Rodger, moving out of the seat.

“What are you doing?” Rose asked, frowning slightly.

“Leaving…?” I smirked, “Sweetie, I don’t know if you’ve realized, but it’s eleven. I highly doubt you’re parents are going to be glad about you coming home at some crazy hour at night with a boy.”

She rolled her eyes, “It’s not like we’re doing it—”

“Yet.” Levi said, grinning like an idiot.

She shot him a look before continuing, “And anyways, I can pay for myself.”

“Relax. I’ve got you covered.”

“No, really…”

I moved out of the way for her to stand up, “Rose. I’m paying. That’s final. Now let’s go before I carry you out of here.”

She hesitated for a moment before standing up, “Are you sure?”

“Yes.”

“Thank you.” She mumbled. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders, pulling her into my side. Once again, surprise flooded through me at the fact that she let me do this.

Either she was really tired, or I was finally getting through to her.

I really hoped it was the latter.

“Catch you later guys.” I saluted my friends mockingly before leading the beautiful girl on my arm out of the restaurant.

The moon was bright in the sky, a very clouds drifting past it. Crickets chirped away at the silence of the outside world as we stepped out. The lights from the surrounding buildings provided plenty of light to see in.

I led the way over to where we had parked my car.

Rose stopped in front of the hood, turning around to face me. “Thanks for inviting me tonight, Mason.”

A soft smile lit up her delicate face as the wind lightly blew her hair around. We stood just barely in the street light’s grasp, shadows dancing across her face.

“Thanks for coming Rose.” I said, trying to keep my cool. The urge to kiss her was back and just as strong, “I’m surprised you did. I really thought it would take a lot more to get you to come to one of my games.”

“I’ll pay you back for the food tomorrow, I swear.” She leaned back on the car.

I shook my head, “Don’t worry about it.”

Rose held my eyes, a few strands blowing into her face. Out of pure instinct, I reached up, tucking the stray strands behind her ear. I left my hand on her cheek as a small smirk crossed my lips, “Better?”

“Much.”

My eyes briefly glanced down at her lips. Her soft lips that sparkled just slightly from the light reflecting off her lip gloss.

“Are your parents going to kill me for keeping you out so late?” I asked, trying to keep myself sane in the head.

“It’s a Friday night. Who the hell cares?” She shrugged it off casually.

I chuckled, “I like that way of thinking.”

I pulled my hand off her cheek. Leaning in, I rested both of my palms against the cool metal of the hood. Rose pulled back slightly, hoisting her body up so that she sat on it. My hands were on either side of her hips, at a respectable distance.

“Is this the part where you kiss me?” Rose asked softly, her eyes just barely flickering down to my lips.

I felt my heart beat speed up, just slightly, “You tell me.”

Rose giggled softly, a smirk coming to her lips, “Don’t you have to buy me dinner and a movie first?”

I raised an eyebrow, “Are you implying a date?”

“No!” Her eyes widened with realization.

I chuckled, leaning in a little more, “Why, Ms. Simpson, I do believe you want to go on a date with myself.”

“Mr. Johnson, I do believe you are mistaken.”

It was getting really hard to keep myself in control when her lips where tempting me with every word she spoke.

“Just so you know,” Rose said quickly, “This doesn’t count as a date.”

“I am well aware.”

She grinned, poking the tip of my nose, “Wouldn’t want you to get any wrong ideas, now would we?”

“So if this doesn’t count as a date, then…” I said,

“Yeah?”

I raised an eyebrow at the fact that she was actually willing to listen to the rest of this, “How about next Saturday?”

“I should’ve seen that coming…” She shook her head.

I moved my hands closer to her body, so that my thumbs where just brushing against the denim pants. “That’s what she said.”

Rose made a face, “Way to be mature here.”

“Someone has to be.” I grinned.

A moment of silence passed between us. It wasn’t an uncomfortable silence. Just silence. I kept myself rigid in place so as not to jump her now.

“Rose…” I whispered, moving just two inches from her face.

“Yeah?”

“If I kissed you now…” I trailed off.

“Yeah…?” She breathed.

Good to know I wasn’t the only one affected by our intimacy. “What would you do?”

She ran her tongue across her bottom lip slowly. Whether intended or not, it raised goose bumps on my arm. Thankfully, the breeze covered that up.

“We’ll just have to find that out.” She whispered.

I couldn’t hold back the smile that crossed my lips as I closed the distance, pressing my lips against hers.

Rose’s lips moved gently with mine slowly. My hands moved to wrap one around her waist, the other bracing my body against the hood of the car. Rose slid a hand around to the back of my neck, latching her fingers in the strands of my hair.

I nipped at her bottom lip out of instinct.

Rose moaned slightly, opening her mouth. My tongue met hers with a new jolt of eagerness. I slid my hand up her back.

I brushed over her bra strap, hesitating for a second.

Rose’s fingers tightened their grip on my hair, holding my head to hers. Our tongues battled for dominance, something that was surprising. It was thrilling.

I broke the kiss, only to trail my lips down her jaw bone. Rose moved her other hand to grip the front of my shirt tightly as I kissed down her neck slowly, searching for her sweet spot.

I sucked on the side of her neck as she tilted her head back, breathing coming in quick and shallow. Smirking, I playfully bit down, getting a small moan out of her. I pressed her chest against my own with my hand as I sucked on the side of her neck.

Teasingly, I licked her bruised skin.

“Mason…” Her voice was like ecstasy.

I moved down her neck, stopping at her collar bone. My teeth grazed her skin sensually, nipping at it. Her skin was so smooth under my mouth. I sucked at it gently for a few minutes, basking in the sounds Rose was making.

Slowly, I kissed up her neck, unable to resist as I crossed over my previously abused section of skin. I nicked there too, earning another gasp.

Rose pulled my lips back to hers quickly.

I moved mine with hers, slipping my tongue into her mouth easily.

Rose pulled back slightly, resting her forehead against mine. Her fingers were still latched into my hair and onto my shirt, keeping me there. Our chests rose and fell quickly as we struggled to stabilize our heart beats.

Rose opened her eyes, looking up at me. She smiled slightly.

“That wasn’t that bad.” She smirked.

I raised an eyebrow, “That’s it? It wasn’t Earth shattering? Just ‘not that bad’?”

She shrugged, pulling away.

“Maybe I need to show you again, just what ‘wasn’t that bad’.” I smirked, leaning in for another kiss.

Rose pressed a finger to my lips, shaking her head slightly, “Sorry, big boy, but that’s not how I roll.”

“You’re killing me, Doll.”

“It’s almost tomorrow. You need to get me home before my parents kill me.” Rose said, the only one of us thinking logically.

I groaned, stepping back so she could get down from the car. I knew she was right about that. Rose smiled before walking over to the passenger door, climbing in.

I started the car, pulling out, “So about next Saturday…”

“Still no.”

I glanced at her, smirking, “So you’re not into the whole ‘relationship’ thing? That’s hot. We could always be fuck buddies.”

“Absolutely not!”

“Damn.”

Rose rolled her eyes at me, “This kissing thing? Yeah, it’s not going to happen again, by the way.”

“What? Why?!” I frowned, confused, “I wasn’t that bad, was I?”

“No, I just don’t kiss guys unless I’m going out with them. This was the only exception I’ve ever made.”

“So let’s make another exception.”

“No.”

“Then we’ll go with your rules. Go on a date with me.”

“Still no.”

I groaned, “Why must you taunt me with such a wonderful kiss only to reject me when I ask for more?”

She giggled, pulling her hair to one side.

“Alright, what if we just happen to see each other at a theater alone and just happen to sit next to each other and just happen to make out. Does that work for you next Saturday?” I grinned hopefully at her.

“If that ever does happen, sure.” She laughed, shaking her head.

“I’m holding you to that.”

~*~

“Mason, get up.” Joey’s voice awoke me.

I groaned, rolling over on my bed, “No.”

“It’s Monday. You have school. You over slept. Get your ass out of bed before I pour a bucket of cold water on you.”

“I’m sick.”

“That’s convincing.”

“Please, Joey.”

“I really am not kidding about that cold water.” She threatened. My door closed, leaving me to myself.

I pushed myself up and out of bed, rubbing my eyes.

The sun poked through my window, providing the light. I glanced at the alarm clock next to me, groaning.

I had about ten minutes before I needed to leave to pick up Rose.

The shower was short and unpleasant. I scrambled to shampoo and condition my hair, shave my face, and find a matching pair of clean clothes to wear in record time.

Joey looked up from the bowl of cereal she was eating at the table as I rushed by, searching for my other sneaker.

“We’re heading up to Mom’s sometime this week.”

“What?!” I did a double take, groaning, “Why?!”

“She wants us to visit and we haven’t in a while. We’re her children, Mason, we have to.” Joey didn’t sound any more enthusiastic about this than I was.

“Where the hell is my shoe?!” I growled.

“Use a different pair.”

“Broken.”

“Please, Mason, I buy you plenty of shoes. Use your gym ones.”

“Smell like ass.”

Joey groaned, “Did you check under your bed.”

I looked up, grinning, “You’re a genius, sis.”

She shrugged, “I know.”

I scrambled over to my room, grabbing the other shoe and my car keys before leaving the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts?[: