Status: I Have A Virus. No Updates For A Little. Sorry :\

A Tantalizing Kiss

Forgive and Forget

After biding Rodger adieu, I made my way towards the auditorium for rehearsal. He had been nagging all day for me to ditch it for soccer. I was tempted to listen to him, but the intelligent half of my mind stopped me.

The day had passed quickly after lunch. Once I apologized to Leah, providing a brief summary of why I was annoyed—leaving out the drama club detail--, she forgave me with a hug. She was never one to hold grudges as long as she didn’t have to apologize.

Because Leah was always right.

And now it was five after three o’clock with my destination in sight. I adjusted the backpack on my shoulder.

“Mason!” A soft voice called close behind me.

I turned around instinctively before the voice registered in my mind. Rose hurried over to where I waited.

You promised she could explain.

I scowled internally at my conscious.

“Hey.” She breathed, coming to a stop a few feet away. Rose smiled slightly. It fell as I didn’t return one. “Please stop being like this.”

“Why?”

Rose took a deep breath, closing her eyes. She grabbed my wrist and with a sharp tug, began to pull off into the opposite direction of the auditorium. My feet moved of their own accord in the direction she willed.

“What are you doing?” I frowned, “Practice is the other way.”

“I know.”
“Where are we going?”

“We’re going somewhere to talk.” She pushed open the door, leading me outside into the sunlight. I followed her silently as she moved across the parking lot. In the distance, I could make out my soccer team running laps in the heat. Guilt panged through my chest that I wasn’t a part of that, but my grades were more important than soccer, unfortunately.

Rose led us down a small hill off of school property until we were sitting behind the gas station next to it.

A few workers lingered out back, smoking a cigarette. They talked quietly and quickly, eyes trained on the two of us. My face hardened in their direction.

She stopped at a cluster of trees, sitting down near one. Hesitantly, I sat down across from her, leaning my back against one of them.

“Why this far away?”

“I don’t want us to be interrupted.”

“When Stein finds out I’m not in practice, she’ll kill me. She’ll think I went off to soccer, and then my ass will be screwed.”

“She won’t find out.”

“How—”

Rose gave me a serious look, “You’ll be fine.”

I was skeptical of her ways, but I let it pass.

Rose sighed, staring down at her hands in her lap. The wind blew slightly, but not enough to provide any comfort in the heat.

“I’m sorry I snapped at you.”

“Hmm?” I taunted.

Rose looked up, meeting my eyes, “I’m sorry that I snapped earlier. I really am. Pierce had just struck a nerve earlier, and I took it out on you. I feel like such a bitch. I didn’t realize I hurt you that much.”

“What did he say?”

“What?”

“Pierce. What did he say?” It was foolish of me to ask. I didn’t want to intrude on their love feast.

“He was just commenting on how close we were sometimes. And he said a rude comment about us going out and I just… I got annoyed.”

“What did he say?”

“I don’t remember word for word.”

I took in a deep breath, looking towards the sky above us. “Apology accepted, but that’s not what I’m mad about. I mean, yeah, I didn’t understand why you yelled at me, but…”

Rose frowned slightly, “What?”

“You heard me.”

“No, what were you mad about?”

“You dating that little dirt-bag.” I hissed.

Rose’s eyes widened in surprise, “What are you talking about? I’m not dating anybody at the moment.”

“After your little pms-episode, Pierce told me about how you agreed to go out with him.” I said, “He warned me to ‘back off’.”

“Since when do you listen to Pierce?”

“Since when do you lie to my face?” I countered.

“I haven’t lied to your face.” She shook her head softly, “Mason what are you talking about? I’m not going out with Pierce.”

“Then you’re saying he lied to me?”

“I…” She sighed deeply, “I’m not ever going to date him. But, he caught me in a bad situation and…”

“And…?” I prompted.

“He kind of made me go on a date with him.” She mumbled quietly and quickly, hoping I wouldn’t catch it.

I frowned, tensing up, “So you really did pick him over me?”

“Mason, I didn’t want to go on a date with him!”

“Then why did you agree to?”

“He made me!”

I crossed my arms angrily. “You have a free will. You can say no. You have been to me every time I ask.”

She ran a hand through her hair, “I wasn’t thinking…”

“Please, humor me Rose, what did he do to force you to go on a date with him?”

Her face heated up, “He, ah…, see, we were at my house one time going over lines—absolutely tame, I swear. No other intentions on my part—but he asked to go to the bathroom and…”

“Rose…” I prompted again.

“He…uh… he found something…” Her face was a deep shade of red. “He-he wasn’t supposed to find it, and he started teasing me about it…”

I waited silently, frowning. What could he have found that was so bad to embarrass Rose this much? To make her agree to go on a date with that loser? The suspense was killing me. Nonetheless, I kept up the silence for her to finish.

She took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down. After a few minutes of silence, her face returned to a normal color, “Long story short, he implied that if I went on one date with him, he’d keep it a secret.”

“He was so sure of himself that he only asked for one?” I raised an eyebrow skeptically. Whatever secret Pierce had managed to dig up on Rose must’ve been good. I would have at least asked for a blow-job. Not one date.

She shrugged, “I guess so.”

I frowned slightly, “What was it?”

“I—I can’t tell you!” Her face reddened once again.

“I don’t believe you then.”

“Are you…” She faltered, “Are you being serious?”

“Dead serious.”

“That’s so childish!”

“I don’t care.” I shrugged, “I think you made all this shit up because you knew I’d be angry if you went on a date with Pierce.”

“If I actually liked Pierce enough to date him, your opinion wouldn’t matter.” She snapped.

“Whatever.” I stood up quickly, getting annoyed, “If you’re just going to be like this, then forget about it.”

“Mason…” She scrambled to her feet, grabbing my upper arm, “Please, I’m being serious right now. I wouldn’t lie to you like that.”

“How do I know?” I sighed, shrugging my arm out of her grasp. She let her hand fall limply at her side. “What did he find?”

“If I don’t want him to know, why would I want you to know?” She blushed again, “It’s really embarrassing, Mason, please drop it.”

“It can’t be that embarrassing.”

“It is.”

“You don’t have some STD or something, do you?” I cringed mentally at the thought. I would not bang her then.

Rose’s eyes widened in shock, “What? No! Of course not! I’m not some whore! I don’t have an STD!”

I sighed with relief, “Then what can be worse than that?”

“Please drop it…”

“Come on, now my curiosity’s burning up.”

She gave me a pleading look, “Mason, I don’t want to talk about it. Can’t you just forgive me and we go back to how it was before?”

“Well since you’re dating Pierce, I think that’ll be a little hard to do.”

“For the last time, I’m not dating Pierce!” She said loudly. Her voice had gone fairly high pitched at those words.

I chuckled slightly, all anger leaving. Her dramatic reaction to my statement had been hilarious, and I couldn’t help laughing.

Rose shot me a look.

“You really think it will be over with one date?” I suppressed my laughter, getting serious again, “He’s going to want more than one. And if he has information on you, he’ll keep doing it. Before you know it, he’ll have his dick in you.”

She cringed with disgust, “I’d never let it get that bad…”

“Look at me.”

She tilted her head up bashfully to meet my eyes. I grabbed her shoulders, gripping tightly and holding her eyes.

“What was it?”

She bit her lip softly, shaking her head.

“What if I just beat the answer out of Pierce?”

“Beat?”

I shrugged casually, trying to appear tough, “I might play soccer, but I’ve got just as many friends in football. We could... have a little chat with Pierce. And if he doesn’t want to tell me, we could use a little bit more force.”

Rose snorted, rolling her eyes, “You’re so full of shit.”

“Want to try me?”

“You wouldn’t harm a fly.”

A bold, untrue statement.

“The only reason I didn’t beat the shit out of Pierce was because I couldn’t afford to get kicked off the soccer team when State Cup is this weekend.”

It wasn’t entirely true. I didn’t hit him because he had walked away before I had time to slam my fist into his jaw.

But Rose didn’t need to know this.

“Sure.” She rolled her eyes playfully.

A moment of silence passed between us before I spoke up.

“What did he find?”

“Mason!”

“Come on, why does Pierce get to know a dirty secret about you, but I don’t get to?” I frowned, annoyed.

The mood felt right, though. My anger at Rose had passed. I was now concerned with what to do about the scum ball that threatened her. While I was still hesitant to believe her story, that didn’t stop me from returning to the normal attitude with her.

“Pierce wasn’t supposed to know!” She hissed, “Come on, we need to get back to school before Stein flips shit.”

I glanced down at my watch.

Three-thirty.

“We’re already a half hour late.”

“Yeah, well, any more late and we’ll be in trouble.” She mumbled under her breath. Rose turned and started walked back towards the school.

I followed after her.

The men that had been smoking earlier had left, leaving us the only ones on our journey back to the school. Rose moved quickly as if she was in a hurry to return. I had a theory it was so that she could avoid answering my question.

“That’s not really fair.” I muttered as we walked onto school property.

“Life isn’t fair.”

“Got that right.”

She ignored my comment.

“I think you owe me for hurting me so much earlier.” I couldn’t keep the smirk off my face as I said that.

She glanced at me cautiously before rolling her eyes, “You’re so full of it. Just please drop the subject.”

“Did he find a porn stash?”

“Why would I have a porn stash?”

I shrugged, “I don’t know. Maybe you’re into lesbianism. Or maybe you’re into naked guys. Or maybe both.”

“Just shut up, Mason!”
“I’m going to have to assume porn stash until you tell me.”

“Stop!”

I chuckled, “Nope.”

She spun on her heel with a majorly annoyed expression on her face, “It wasn’t a porn stash, ok? It wasn’t!”

“I need you to tell me what it was for me to believe you…”

“Do you really want to know what it was that he found?” She was speaking off of pure emotion right now. The position I needed her to be in to tell me her little secret.

“Uh… Yeah,” I said, adding cockiness to my voice.

“I’ll kill you if you tell anyone.” She threatened.

“I would never…” I wasn’t so sure whether that was the truth or a lie.

Rose grabbed the collar of my shirt, pulling me down to her level. Her lips brushed against my ear as she spoke in a hushed voice.

“He found a vibrator.”

My eyes widened in surprise. I froze my place, not sure if I heard her correct, “Can you repeat that?”

“You know what I said.” She pulled back, crossing her arms. Her face was beat red. She was staring at the ground furiously.

“Are you serious?”

“Yes. Just drop it.”

“Holy shit, that’s…” I could feel my cock twitching in my shorts at the image of her using one of those, “That’s so fucking hot, Doll.”

She had turned around so that I couldn’t see her face.

“Shut up Mason.” She buried her face in her hands, embarrassed.

I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind, pressing my evident erection against her perfect ass.

“Mason!” She squeaked, jumping at the realization. I kept my grip on her tight, preventing her from escaping, “We’re on school property!”

“Holy shit, Rose,” My lips were against her ear. My heart beat rapidly in my chest, “You don’t understand how hot that is.”

She squirmed in my arms, “We’re going to be late.”

“Screw that.”

“Mason!”

“I want to hear you scream my name.” I said in a deep, husky voice.

“Stop! Come on,” She pulled away, taking a few steps back. Her eyes glanced down quickly at the tent I was pitching.

I looked down, frowning, “Damn. That’s going to be hard to hide.”

“It’s not an understudy day. You’ll be fine. Let’s go.” She motioned with her head towards the school.

“How about you just… help me fix my problem…”

“No!”

I frowned, “Fine, fuck. This is going to be annoying.”

Rose had already started walking off towards the school. I groaned, shuffling uncomfortably to her, casually trying to hide the boner.

“Just think of Stein in a bikini.” Rose mumbled.

“I’d rather think of you in a bikini.” I muttered just low enough for her to miss. Then, louder, “What are we telling Stein, by the way?”

“Just say I threw up in the hallway, and you waited with me.”

“That’s your grand excuse?”

“You got anything better?” Rose shot back.

“No…”

“Good. Let’s go.”

She led the way back to the school.

The entire time I couldn’t get the picture of her pleasuring herself out of my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts? :D