Status: I Have A Virus. No Updates For A Little. Sorry :\

A Tantalizing Kiss

McDonald's

After a quick shower, Rose and I headed out for a late night snack at McDonald’s. I took my car, leaving hers in the parking lot of the hotel.

The Taco Bell wasn’t a twenty-four hour one, having closed an hour before my game was over. My car was one of the only ones in the parking lot. Few cars were driving past on the highway next to it at such a late hour.

I shook my damp hair as we walked in.

“What do you want?” I pulled my wallet out, grabbing the only twenty in there.

Rose shook her head, “I’m not hungry. You order for yourself.”

“If you don’t tell me what you want, I’m just going to get you a quarter pounder.” I warned her, urging her forward.

There were two or three people working this late of a shift. All three of them were clustered together, chatting. Every now and then one of them would glance over at us. It looked like they didn’t care particularly if we were here or not.

She thought for a moment before stepping up to the register. One of the workers left the group, walking over to us.

“What can I get you?”

“Can I get a ten-pack McNuggets with a small fry and a coke?” She asked. Her voice was soft as she spoke.

“Is that all?”

I stepped up, “Can I get two number 4’s, a quarter pounder, large fries, and a coke?”

The worker typed it in slowly. “Is that all?”

We nodded.

“13.42”

I handed over a twenty.

The three of them moved apart, all going to collect our food. Rose turned around to face me, raising an eyebrow.

“What?”

“Somebody’s hungry.” She poked my stomach.

I chuckled, “I’m a growing boy. What can I say?”

She giggled, rolling her eyes. I watched as our tray quickly filled up with food as the three workers moved back and forth around the kitchen to grab the food. Rose collected our soda cups, holding one in each hand.

“What would you like?”

“Coke please?”

She moved off to the soda fountains to fill up our drinks. I watched the blonde for a moment while she filled it up before turning my attention back to the trays.

Once everything was loaded up, I took both of the two trays we were using over to a table in the back. It was far enough that we could have some privacy in the small restaurant. Rose walked over a few minutes later with the two cups and a pile of napkins in her hands.

She took a seat in the side opposite me in the booth.

I switched around the food on our tray making it so that we each had our own. Rose opened up her box of nuggets, dunking them into a container of ketchup I hadn’t realized she’d gotten.

In a low voice, I asked, “Did you bring your toy along today?”

She flicked a fry at me, “If you keep asking me that, I’m not going to talk to you anymore. I already regret letting you force me into telling you this.”

“Awh, come on Doll,” I smiled innocently, “You know you love me.”

She narrowed her eyes, but kept her lips closed.

“So… did you? Because we could have a lot of fun with that tonight…” I winked playfully. She threw another French fry at me.

“No! I didn’t!”

I pouted.

“Mason!”

“I’m kidding, Rose!” I laughed, shaking my head, “Don’t get your panties in a bunch. Well, I mean…”

“You’re such a pervert!” She laughed.

“You like it.”

A comfortable silence fell between us as I opened up my first burger, digging into it. Rose ate from her tray contently. My stomach was thankful for finally getting a good meal after nearly starving myself all day for the games.

“I can’t believe you guys won.” She said softly, “And you’re out here with me instead of with your team.”

I shrugged, “I’d rather be here with you than out there. We can always go find the guys once we’re done eating.”

“Where are they? I would’ve thought that they’d have gone out to eat here as well considering there’s nothing else open.”

“They’re probably in Coach’s room. He got a suite. He usually does something special if we go away for a tournament and win.”

“But this isn’t just any tournament…” She trailed off, a guilty expression crossing over her face. I reached across the table, stealing one of her nuggets.

“And I want to spend time with you.”

She frowned, sending me a death glare, “Did you just take one of my chicken nuggets?”

I had the nugget halfway in my mouth when I froze, holding her eyes. Slowly, I shook my head. My teeth bit down into the fried meat quickly.

“No.”

“You stole my nugget.”

“I didn’t steal anything.”

“Oh.” She blinked. Before I had time to register anything, she took the half eaten burger out of my other hand, taking a bite for herself.

“Oh, I see how it is.” I chuckled, shaking my head. “I steal one chicken nugget and you have to take my entire burger.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” She said, taking another bite of the burger.

“Sure you don’t.” I shook my head, unwrapping another one. “You can keep that one. I’ll just start a different burger.”

“Mason, you should really think before you speak. I’m not sure what you’re talking about.” She advised.

I chuckled, “You’re cute.”

She smiled.

“When’s our show?” I asked.

Rose coughed sharply, pounding her chest a few times, “Are you serious, Mason?”

I nodded hesitantly.

“It’s in two weeks!”

I raised an eyebrow, thinking for a moment, “That can’t be right.”

“Of course it is!”

“I don’t believe you.”

Rose gave me an exasperated look, “Please tell me you’re joking Mason, please. This show is important.”

I grinned, “I’m yanking your chain, Rose. Of course I know when our show is.”

Unfortunately, that had been a lie. I hadn’t realized that our big performance was approaching so closely.

She didn’t catch on. Rose breathed a sigh of relief, settling down in her seat, “You had me worried there for a moment.”

I shrugged, “It’s not like I should even care. I’m an understudy. My only hope of getting anywhere is if Pierce gets sick.”

“Don’t say that! You’re a vital part of this production, Mason. If Pierce misses a show, it’s all on you to know your lines.”

“Yeah, but do you really think he will?”

She opened her mouth to object. I gave her a look that caused her to stop and think for a moment.

“Yeah, me too.”

Rose shook her head, finishing off my burger, “Let’s drop the topic of Drama club. You just won your big game!”

I laughed, shaking my head softly, “Thanks, Rose, I already forgot about that little fact.” I winked at her playfully.

“I’m just…!” She groaned, shaking her head in frustration. I laughed at the reaction. She was too adorable sometimes.

“What time are we heading home tomorrow?” She asked, finishing up the nuggets in the box. She closed it, moving on to her French fries.

I shrugged, “I’m thinking around one or two. We’re going out for a big breakfast tomorrow—the team and family. You’re coming with.”

“I am, now?” She raised an eyebrow.

I nodded, “You don’t have a say in this.”

“Where are we going?”

“Denny’s.”

“Is there an ATM around here?”

I shook my head, “I’m going to pay for you. I’m forcing you to stay. It’s the least that I can do, Rose.”

“Mason, you’re already getting my dinner…”

“Think of it as our extended date!”

She shook her head, “No. I can’t let you do this.”

“Doesn’t matter. You don’t have a say.”

She giggled.

“You look really cute tonight.”

It was true.

“I think you look sexy with my number on.” I winked.

Her face reddened slightly, “You would say this. I wasn’t sure if I was going overboard or not. Apparently, I was undressed.”

She wasn’t exaggerating either.

In the crowd, there were plenty of people all over the state dressing up in arbitrary colors for their team. She hadn’t stuck out, nor was she under dressed. Of course, in my eyes I could spy her from the farthest point away.

“Yeah, some people can get a little crazy out there…” I laughed, “But what can I say? Soccer’s the world’s greatest sport.”

“Not in America, it isn’t.”

I rolled my eyes, “It’ll get there. Football can only entertain for so long…”

“Do you watch football?”

“I’m a dude. Of course I do.”

She giggled, “I didn’t know if you were opposed because you’re a soccer player…”

“Yeah, I hate every sport that’s not soccer.” I said sarcastically, “You really are blonde, Rose, you know that?”

She flicked another fry at me.

“Please, you’ve had your moments too.”

Rose and I fell into an easy conversation for the rest of the evening. It felt nice being separated from the rest of our school. Just us two in the restaurant laughing and eating away at the unhealthiest food on the planet. It was simple. She seemed more open away from everyone. The annoyance that usually fell upon her seemed to have evaporated into thin air.

There wasn’t a molecule in my body that could disagree that this Rose was much more preferable than the Rose at school.

Yet I couldn’t help feeling an attraction to both attitudes.

We stayed a good hour after we had both finished eating. It was almost one in the morning by the time we finally threw away our garbage and left. The outside world seemed dead. No cars drove by and very few were in sight to begin with, parked in parking lots.

I wrapped an arm around Rose, pulling her to my side.

She yawned, “I think we’re a little past curfew.”

“We just can’t get caught.” I chuckled, equally just as tired.

“This was a lot of fun, Mase. Even if we just sat around and talked.”

I poked her side playfully, “I think you did most of the talking there for a little while. I could barely get anything in.”

“I’m sorry!” She giggled, “I was just really into it!”

I unlocked the car, getting into the driver’s seat. Rose got into the passenger’s side, buckling up quickly.

As soon as I turned the car on, she reached over to the dashboard, turning the heat up as far as it would go. I gave her a skeptical look.

“I’m cold.”

“I think I have a sweatshirt in the trunk if you’d like…”

She smiled gratefully, “Please?”

I shook my head, hurrying out to the trunk. This didn’t automatically open like most cars did. I took out the key, manually unlocking it. It took a few minutes to find, but I finally managed to dig out my soccer sweatshirt from last year. It had our school’s logo printed on the front with my last name written in red letters on the back. Underneath was the same number that was on her shirt.

I closed the trunk, heading back to my seat.

I found a surprise for me when I opened the door.

Rose sat looking at me innocently in the driver’s seat. Both of her hands were curled around the steering wheel and she had already buckled herself in.

“Well hello there.” I raised an eyebrow, bracing one hand on the top of the car as I leaned in closer.

“Keys please.”

I chuckled, “You’re not driving my car.”

“Please?”

“No. Move your cute ass over.”

She pouted, “But I’m already buckled in. Can’t you let me drive just this once, Mason? Please? Pretty please?”

She bit her bottom lip, looking up at me hopefully.

“Don’t give me that look.”

Rose sighed, unbuckling the seatbelt. She awkwardly managed to maneuver herself back into the passenger’s seat, crossing her arms angrily.

I tossed the sweatshirt at her. With a roll of the eyes, I slid into my spot and turned the engine back on. Rose pulled my hoodie over her, all the while pouting.

“Awh, come on Rose.” I groaned and left the engine running.

She kept her lips closed, staring forward.

“Hey, look at me.” I leaned toward her.

Rose looked at me out of the corner of her eyes.

“Turn your head and look at me.” I specified.

She gave a sigh, but obliged nonetheless.

I slipped my hand to cup the side of her face gently. Her eyes were wide as I guided her face towards mine. My lips met hers halfway, kissing gently. My eyes closed with hers as she moved her lips slowly back with mine.

Rose traced the tip of her tongue along the bottom of my lip teasingly. I smiled slightly into the kiss, my fingers sliding around her head to tangle themselves in the strands of her hair. I kissed my lips around hers deeply, trying to tempt her into opening her mouth.

After a moment, she gave in, deepening the kiss. My tongue slipped between her lips smoothly. They danced together, our breath mixing. She curled her hands around the fabric of my shirt, pulling on it. I could feel my body growing hotter as she became rougher in the kiss. Rose let out a small moan causing my heartbeat to increase.

I could hear the click of seat belts and a tension around me became looser. I moved my body to let the belt slip past me. I pulled my hand out of Rose’s hair to turn the engine of the car off, while wrapping the other around her waist and pulling her towards me.

Rose made another uncomfortable move across the seats onto my lap. Her legs were warm over top of mine. Our tongues continued to move with each other as I slipped my hands to cup her ass tightly.

“Mason,” She breathed, breaking the kiss for a moment. Her hands slid down my chest as her lips teased my own. “We should stop.”

I didn’t have it in me to respond to her.

I didn’t want to stop.

I moved my hands from around her ass to grip her hair roughly. My fingers curled around the blonde strands, holding her head to mine. Rose smirked as she got the messaged, nipping at my bottom lip.

My body moved backwards sharply. It took me a minute to realize that Rose had moved the back of the seat farther, giving her more room. Her fingers tugging at the edge of my shirt, slowly moving it up my torso.

Her hands left cool trails behind that caused my breathing to become short and shallow. I lifted my upper half up to pull the shirt off. Rose threw it into the back seat.

“Your turn.” I mumbled against her lips.

She smirked, pulling away. Rose slowly lifted off the sweatshirt, throwing it back with my shirt. She made a move to kiss me again when I stopped her.

“Whoa, you don’t think you’re getting away with just that, do you?” I smirked.

Rose bit her lip seductively, shaking her head, “What do you mean, Mase?”

I curled my torso towards her, grabbing the bottom of her shirt and tugging it. sharply She giggled.

“Do you want me to take this off?”

I nodded eagerly.

Rose leaned forward, moving her lips until they were centimeters away from mine. I could feel her warm breath against me as she spoke. Her eyes held mine.

“Say it.”

“Take it off.” I whispered.

“Louder.”

“Take it off.”

“Hmm?”

“Fuck, Rose, take your damn shirt off! You’re killing me here!” I groaned.

She giggled, moving away, “That’s more like it.”

Rose pulled her shirt over her head slowly. In the dim light of the moonlight, I could make out her belly. The bottom of her bra began to poke into view. Rose fluidly slipped it off the rest of the way. I took a moment to marvel at her.

She braced her hands on my shoulders, hovering over me. Her skin had a glow to it in the darkness that gave her a fiercely seductive look. The bright blue of her bra contrasted sharply with her skin. It looked as if it was barely containing the beauties it held.

I slipped my hands around her back, my fingers running over the back of her bra strap. Rose moved her lips down to mine, reaching behind and pulling my hands away. I frowned, opening my mouth to object when she smoothly moved her tongue in there.

Her fingers curled around mine.

“Not tonight, big boy.” She said, pulling away. She moved her lips down the side of my face, stopping just underneath my jaw. “I think you need to take us home.”

“You’ve got to be kidding me, Rose.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So I had a computer virus that pretty much destroyed my computer, but I'm back now! Thank you so much for your patience. I know it was a lot to wait through, and if it makes you feel better, it was pure hell for me!!