Status: ACTIVE

Let The Walls Break Down

Prologue

"Brooke will you just listen to yourself? You're acting like I don't see that you've changed. And I hate what you've become. I want my old sister back, Brooke," Alex said; and I honestly wasn't really interested. I rolled my eyes and turned around to walk away. But, Alex soon grabbed my wrist and stopped me. "Brooke, please just stop it!"

I sighed and closed my eyes, I knew what I was doing and I knew that I was hurting my friends; hurting Zack. That boy was one of the sweetest guys I have ever met. He treated me with so well and with so much - love. And I just threw it all back in his face like it never mattered to me, when in reality; it did.

"Brooke, please we need you," Alex pleaded.

I sighed. "I'm going out; don't expect me to be back 'till late," I replied. I walked out the front door and slammed it behind me; leaving my brother all alone.

_______________________________

I giggled as I tried to put the key in the lock, but the door opened and Alex was standing there, his arm a crossed his chest. "W-w-what?" I stuttered with my words not coming out properly.

Alex shook his head from side to side as I walked in. I felt like I was going to be sick, so I ran to the kitchen. I threw up in the sink and soon enough - Alex was by my side, holding my hair up and rubbing circles in my back.

After I was done throwing up half my guts, I sat down on the cold floor, I could feel my eyes start to water as Alex brought me close to him and wrapped his arms around me.

That's when I broke down in tears. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" I sobbed. I knew exactly how much I was hurting all my friends and I had to put it to an end... somehow.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys please comment and tell me what you think and subscribe