Rehab Romances

I Felt Something...Something Magical.

“What?”
“You heard me.” I looked at Gerard blankly. I knew I wanted too, I just didn’t know if Frank wanted too. I looked at Frank and he smiled.
“Uh..Its…Kinda up to Frank too.”
“I don’t mind.” He said. “Wow! Thank You!!” I screamed at Frank in my head.
“Um…okay.” I said as I got closer to Frank, slowly out lips got closer. Before I knew it his soft, warm lips were touching mine. I didn’t realize that we were making out until he put his hand on my face. I didn’t want it to stop. I felt something, something magical. I knew then, that I loved Frank. He pulled away but our faces were still close.
“You’re a good kisser.” He whispered into my ear.
“Thanks.” I whispered back. He kissed me again. Nothing could bring me down for the rest of the day.
“Okay! We get it!!” Ryan screamed. We pulled away and I blushed. I felt something brush against my hand, then grab it. I looked down and Frank was holding my hand. I almost died. I looked at him and smiled. We sat there talking for some more than I remembered that I had to go back to the room so I could help Heather divide our room into my part and hers. Frank offered to bring me there. We held hands all the way on our journey to my dorm, or hell, as I would call it. When I got their, Heather was out. I asked Frank if he wanted to come in. I closed the door, and sat on my bed. He looked around at my walls, then sat next to me.
“Nice Decorating.” He told me.
“Thanks. I think this is the reason she wants to divide the room.” I joked in reply.
“Ya know something?” He asked me.
“What?”
“I felt something. Like, When we kissed.” He said, I could tell he was nervous.
“Well, so did I.” I said back and smiled.
“That’s Good I guess.”
“Yeah.” I looked at him and there was a small silence. Before long we were kissing again. This time it was better than at the card table. We still sat there kissing and I wrapped my arms around him, bringing him closer. I knew I just had met this boy, but Its not like I could say I didn’t know anything about him. I should have told him to get out and never talk to me again, but I couldn’t. I wanted Frank. I wanted him to be mine. I finally came out of my daydreams and realized that I had wrapped my legs around him and I was sitting on his lap. He had his hands on my waist and I had mine hooked around his neck.
“ Oh. My. God.” I heard someone say as the door opened. It was Heather who had just gotten back from not eating. I looked up as Frank started kissing my neck. I don’t think he cared that Heather was in the room, or he just didn’t hear her.
“What the hell are you doing?” She asked. Frank looked up that time.
“Go away Heather. Don’t ruin this for me!” I started screaming in my mind at her. I wish she would die right there. That she would disappear or turn into dust.
“What do you want?” Frank asked her.
“I, Like, Live here. Duh.”
“Well, Go live somewhere else.” He said between kisses on my neck. I was still looking at Heather in the doorway. She gave me a death glare and I flipped her off. I pulled away from Frank.
“Maybe you should go.” I whispered and smiled at him, out faces close. He smiled back and kissed me again. I got off his lap and let go of him. I stood up and walked too the door with him.
“Bye. Maybe I’ll see you later. Love you.” He smiled and kissed me Goodbye.
“I…I love you too.” I said as he started walking down the hall. I turned around and saw Heather sitting on her bed with a glare on her face.
“What?”
“What? Emily, you like, just had oral sex in our room.”
“So. VooDoo Dolls can do what they want.” I said and stuck my tongue out at her. I Lay on my beds and stared at my wall. I closed my eyes and imagined what would have happened if Heather hadn’t walked inn. I guess it was good she did or I would be having sex right now. I thought about Frank. I thought about what he was doing. Where he was. He probably went back with his friends too play cards. He wouldn’t tell them about the mouth to mouth session we just had. I wouldn’t tell anyone because I wouldn’t have anyone to tell. Knowing Heather though, everyone would know by tomorrow. I sighed and looked at the clock. It was almost 9:00. I looked at Heather who was examining her body in the stand up mirror. Cause she was so fat and everything. I rolled my eyes and got up. I went to my bag and grabbed my camouflage sweat pants and a green tank top with a black fishnet one over it. I started changing and then decided to leave the room again. They made you stay in your rooms after 9:30 so I thought I could grab a drink from the machine before I went too bed. I walked down the hall that was almost empty, other than some little kid that believed he was a dog. He started barking at me, so I barked back once or twice. I got my drink and headed back too my room. I decided to explore a little and went down a hall that I was never down. I heard yelling from a room towards the end. As I got closer I realized that I knew that voice. It was Frank.