Rehab Romances

Whoa.

I sat on his bed crying for hours, we talked and talked, and he comforted me. We spilled our hearts out. So many things I couldn’t tell anyone that were wound up in me for so long, I let out finally. We tried to figure out a way to see each other or for me to stay. So many ideas, until I thought of one that was a perfectly good reason to keep me.
“I have an…idea.” I swallowed the lump in my throat.
“Yeah, what?” He asked eagerly. I smiled and started kissing him. He pulled away, inches from my face.
“I get it.” He smirked and slid a hand up my shirt. I continued kissing him as he undressed me. He pulled away again.
“Are you sure about this? Cause, I don’t have any…uh…condoms on me at this moment…”
“Yes. That’s the point.” I smiled. He smiled back and got up.
He locked the door. He came back to me and smiled. My mascara smeared cheeks pressed against his face in a passionate kiss. Nothing could ruin this. It happened too fast to put it in detail but before I could realize it we were both out of breath, lying on his bed. I felt so complete, so satisfied, so happy. Frank leaned in for another kiss. We pulled away and I stared at him.
“I love you…” I whispered.
“I love you too.” There was a brief silence.
“So…” He sighed awkwardly.
“What?” I asked with a smile.
“What happens if you get…pregnant.”
“That was the point. I told you my parents would make me stay if they knew I was pregnant, so now…It’s a way of showing that I love you enough to give us a family. Who know, maybe we’ll go on together.”
“Heh. Maybe…” He responded unsurely but I could tell he liked the idea.
“ I think it would be great.” I said. I sighed heavily and closed my eyes. Frank started to play with my hair. I was so tired. I had been in his room since ten and now it was five at night and crying and having sex takes a lot out of you. I smiled as Frank started humming something. It was very soothing and he made me fall asleep.
Two hours later I woke up. I was under a blanket and Frank was sleeping across from me. I smiled and kissed him, which seemed to wake him up.
“ Hey cutie.” He said in a yawn.
“So you guys are done then right?” Gerard said from the other side of the room. Frank sat straight up and looked over at him. I still lied down and looked up at him. I could see a scorpion tattoo on his neck. His visible muscles made him look so hot.
“What the hell Gerard?” He asked. Gerard smirked.
“If you haven’t forgotten, this is my room too. But what a sight to see when you open your room door.” He said sarcastically. I pulled Frank back down so he didn’t get up and hit Gerard.
“Can you leave for a few moments Gerard?” I asked with my back towards him.
“Sure.” He said and got up. I heard the door close soon after.
“Hun. Maybe I should leave now.” I said and got up.
“Uh…okay. Sure.” He said. I could tell he was really tired still. I got up and started getting changed. It was very awkward with Frank watching me from his bed. I was finally complete, and started to head for the door.
“Are you leaving me?” He asked in a sad tone with puppy dog eyes.
“Yes. Me sorry.” I said as he got up and reached me. He wrapped me into a big hug. He was still partially naked which was kinda weird.
“Okay. See you around.” He said and kissed me on the forehead.
“Bye” I said and opened the door.
“Love ya.” I managed to say before the door shut. I heard a muffled “Love ya too.” Come from the room. I smiled and started for my room. Heather probably wasn’t wondering where I was, but I was too happy to care. Most likely she wasn’t even back to the room yet. I thought about her, which led to Mary, which led to Frank, which led to the recent memories of why I was even in his room in the first place. I was leaving. I had to somehow get caught being pregnant. Ask Heather how to work a pregnancy Test? That could work. But first, I would have to make friends with her (gag).
I reached my room and found it occupied by Heather, and a few of her friends. All my posters were down. I could see them shoved under the bed. I gasped and ran over to free them. They were destroyed, All of them. I turned to face Heather with a death glare on my face.
“What the Fuck?” I said through my teeth. A few of her friend’s eyes widened.
“Oops. Emo said the fuck word.” I said sarcastically and stomped over to Heather.
“You’re paying for these!” I boomed.
“No Way in Hell.” She replied.
“They were my property.”
“Well, I was here first!” She said and stood up off the bed.
“That doesn’t mean you own the room!” I clenched my fist next to me and made myself stand up straight to make me seem bigger.
“Well, I pretty much do. I’m here more than you are. You’re too busy doing it with Frank!” She screamed. I could feel my nails digging deeper and deeper into my palm.
“We only had sex once!” I said before stopping myself. I realized what I said and felt embarrassed and pleased at the same time. I clasped my hand over my mouth to stop me from shouting anything else. They all looked at me now, wide eyed.