Status: This one is going on fast, I already have a few chapters written, This next week I'll Update

Light of Things

Its Own Revenge

I lied there. They all took their turns on me; each grabbed my arms and legs while the others had their way with my mouth and virgin sex. The one already in mouth finished with a groan spilling his disgusting seed in it, I could felt the need to throw up but as soon as he pulled out he was quickly replaced with another one, thankfully not much different in size so the corners of my lips didn't rip much more.

"you're almost as good as your mom at this," he moaned at the same time he held my 12 year old jaw which was no match for his hands.

The one in my mouth saw the chance and when the one at bottom half of my body pulled out, he did as well and went around the table to take his place.

I screamed as loud as I could but to no avail.

"yeah, scream more, that makes me harder!" I didn't understand what he meant by that, if I had ever heard someone talk about sex before it was nothing like this and even those words that were spoken of my mind had totally blocked them out. The pain and the fear had banished any other thoughts aside from themselves.

"no! let me go! please!

***

Matt

A few peaceful hours had passed since I brought Tere to my room. Shay had been taken to the main road where he could catch a taxi with all his crap, bloody face and threats to reveal.

In the other hand she was asleep in my arms, I hadn’t mover her an inch in fear of what I might see and would send me haunting for him.

As my mind, body and eyes gave in and I rested my head over hers to see if I could get some sleep she squirmed her way out of my arms and sat up.

Her bare tattooed and extremely bruised back to me, she was shaking but was starting to sweat at the same time:

"little girl?" her breathing was now becoming a pant of desperation, that's when I realized there was something wrong. I kneeled on the bed and looked at her face, her eyes closed and her hair sticking to her forehead because of the sweat now present on it. I placed my hand on her shoulder to pull her back down on the bed just to pull it away when a shriek of pain and a row of fearful screams followed:

"no! don't touch me!" she screamed. I moved my hand away but still closed in on her.

"baby?"

She fell back her body twitching and convulsing as she screamed for someone to let her go. Question is: who?

"Teresa!" I yelled, trying to bring her out of the nightmare but no such luck. Though she screamed even more when I pulled her off the bed I didn't let go, I refused to let anything happen to her.

Someone knocked frantically at the door:

"what's going on?" Jimmy yelled at the other side of the door.

"she's having a nightmare!" I said helplessly;

I covered her once again when I heard the door unlock. In came Jimmy, Brian, Gena and Zacky. Jimmy wasted no time and ran to the bathroom, coming back with a glass of water which he slowly poured over her head. She gasped for air before going numb in my arms. We all watched her confused and even scared of what might happen if we woke her up. I had to anyways, tapping her cheek softly and calling her name.

Her beautiful eyes popped open and pierced into mine as in a mere whisper she spoke:

"they thought I was like her..."

"like who, baby?" I asked as tears left her eyes;

"like my mother," she said bitterly, that was the cue for everyone to get out of the room. Once the room was empty and the door closed I pulled her face in front of mine;

"Tere, what happened?" she looked away from me and took a deep breath...

"I kinda owe it to you... to tell you," I quickly shook my head and pulled her into a soft kiss.

"you don't owe me anything,"

"I do, just gimme time to explain," I sighed and nodded. She took a minute to gather her thoughts.

"when I was twelve years old, my parents took me off homeschooling and I started going to a private junior high, I had a driver to get me there and back to my parent’s house... one day he took a detour, I didn't notice on time.

We went inside this dark garage, he told me that it was from a boutique and my mother was waiting for me to do some shopping. I was naive, I believed him... before I knew what was really going on, I was taken into another room, stripped and attacked by five men, friends of my parents," the air escaped my lungs, that's why she's reliving this, Shay made that happen.

"they all took turns at me while the rest held me down. They all said I was like her... like my mother and that I felt almost as good as she did," she was like in a trance. She spoke automatically, maybe she had rehearsed in her mind a 1,000 ways to tell her story and this is what came out.

"little girl, I-I'm..." I was speechless, yet again.

"it's alright Matt, you don't have to say anything... I'll survive," she said a little bit more herself. Even with busted lips, the sweet smile she broke lightened the room. “I have faith, an incredible one, thanks to their outcome," as she finished talking she buried her face in my neck nuzzling it softly before planting a sweet kiss right behind my ear. My eyes fluttered shut at the feelings she could only give me.

"why?" she makes a stuttering little bitch!

"well..." she pulled back "one got killed by a truck, one died in the hands of his brother, not long after one shot himself, the youngest one died in a fire and last but not least the driver that planned it all found his wife cheating on him right on his kitchen table and killed the both of them and is now serving two life sentences at Lompok," she was herself again, life took its own revenge;

"I was there, Matt. Every funeral and that trial, all I could do was smile, my mother said I was possessed, but I could only think about the pain and fear I had gone through and now I would never see them again,"

"didn't you try to tell them?" I was so angry and shocked;

"yeah, of course I did. My mom said that I needed to stop lying specially after I said all the things they said about her," I realized another thing I felt was a huge impression, she was so strong after going through so much she was still fighting;

"Tere you're amazing... You've gone through so much and you're still so strong," she smiled and looked down at the bed we sat on. I'm sure she doesn't believe me but it is true. She's the most beautiful strongest woman I've ever seen.

"thanks, Matt. nobody thinks that about me," she admitted;

"well, I know it. You're unbelievably perfect," I kissed her hurt lips and pulled her into a hug, she hissed in pain and quickly pulled back "what?"

"my ribs," she said softly.

"time for healing, babe…
♠ ♠ ♠
TUMBLR