If I Die Young

Chapter 1

Sophia, you have Bone Cancer

Those were the words that have haunted me for almost a year now. I had found out that I had cancer after breaking my wrist before my brother went on tour. We were messing around, and I ended up falling on it wrong. The doctor said he wanted to do some tests, thinking that the bone had broken too easily.

My brother never found out, because he had gone on tour, and I didn't want to distract him. I knew the band was important to him, and I didn't want to be the reason for him coming home early. They were going to be gone for a year now, since they were traveling around the world. I was constantly getting updates and such, but they always knew how to make me feel bad when I didn't come out to see them.

I would have gone out to see them if I wasn't stuck here, trying to fight off this disease. I was sent straight into chemo therapy as soon as they had found out. My parents didn't want to take any risks by waiting for me to take the treatment. They were seconds away from calling my brother home, when I stopped them. I didn't want him coming home or worrying about me the whole time he was on tour. He didn't need that on his shoulders.

Soon, it's going to be time for them all to come home, and I have no idea how I'm going to explain any of this to them...
♠ ♠ ♠
New story! Yes, it will be a fan-fic, of course. Now, can you guys who her brother is? Shouldn't be too hard if you know my writing...

Also, random one shot that I might make into a story. Please read and let me know what you think! -> Set It On Fire