Status: On a small break until the first few games of the playoffs are over I'm a nervous wreak...hahaha let's say after first game of each serries I'll update

She Smiles Like She Doesn't Care

Two.

I spent the next few days going about my daily routine but my mind kept wondering off and thinking of the girl that had stopped me at the IceoPlex the other day, I kept thinking I’d see her randomly maybe this concussion had really caused damage and I was now going mental because of it or maybe I just wanted to see Lucille Holt again.

I was retuning back to my car after having a morning skate with a trainer when I received a call from Mario who was informing me that he wanted me to meet someone at tonight’s game where I was going to be a member of the crowd but I’d be in Mario’s box just to make sure I wouldn’t get jumped on by thousands of girls. I couldn’t only imagine of the person Mario wanted me to meet, I spent the rest of the day doing pretty much nothing and getting ready for the game and trying to figure out who this mystery person was.

“Oh Sidney, you’re here,” Mario says as I walk into the box.

“Hi,” I say making my way inside.

“Well come over here I have someone to introduce you too.” He says motioning me to where he was standing, It takes me a total of 2 seconds to walk to where he was standing as he then taps on the shoulder of a girl who turned around and I thought I was losing it I swear standing infront of me was the girl from the other day Lucille.

“Lucy, this is who I was telling you about earlier today.” Mario says to the girl.

“Oh yes, Hi Sidney it’s nice to see you again.” Lucille or I guess Lucy says towards me.

“Oh you two know each other?” Mario asks.

“Well technically, I was sent to get a quick interview with him the other day and it ended up terrible so I threw it away,” She laughs, man this girl must love to laugh or something.

“Oh well why don’t you two go get to know each other.” Mario says walking away.

“I feel like we’re getting set up.” Lucy says looking at me this time not laughing.

“I know, leave it to Mario to try and set me up with a reporter.” I say.

“Well maybe he just wants me to leak every part of your life to the media.” She laughs.

“Well if I wanted to do that I’d just get a twitter.” I say.

“Very true,” she says looking awkwardly around then box.

“So how do you know Mario?” I ask.

“Well after my fail of an interview with you I was told maybe I should try and interview someone else someone older and to be more prepared so I was assigned to interview Mario this morning and I guess it went well because he then asked if I’d enjoy coming to the game tonight.” She says.

“Oh well that’s cool.” I say.

“Yeah, well I think I’m going to go down to the seat Mario said I could have I would love to stay up here and chat but I would much rather be in the action, It was lovely seeing everyone in here and I hope to see you all again sometime.” She says waving to everyone and then exiting the box.

“Sidney please tell me you asked for her number or something at least.” Mario says walking over to me.

“No I only have her name I could look her up on Facebook or something.” I shrug.

“Wow is this how men are these days when it comes to getting girls.” He laughs.

“I don’t know I’m not really on the hunt for a girl right now.” I say.

“Well Lucy is something different I noticed it from the second she walked into the interview this morning, but at least you have me I got her number I’ll give it to you after the game.” He says smacking my shoulder and walking away.

“Mario was right though Lucy was a different one, I mean what other person would leave a private box owned by Mario Lemieux, well I guess Lucille Holt would but it made me want to know her even more, I now couldn’t wait for this game to be finished so I could get her number.
♠ ♠ ♠
So heres part 2 of this it's kind of shitty but whatever it still goes with my main idea for this story I'm just going to slowy move it along because I have alot going on in my life.

:)

and I already have 5 subscribers already!