Phoenix High

Phoenix High

"I do not effin want to be here!" I whispered to myself as I stood outside of the two big glass doors. Slowly I opened the portal to hell which read "Welcome to Pheonix High School".
Why did I have to come to friggin Arizona? I hate the heat! I hate Arizona!

"Hey, so you must be the new guy."

Except for maybe the girls.
Putting on as much charm as I could, I said

"Yeah, thats me"

IDIOT! here is this wickedly hot girl, wearing a low shirt, flaunting her cleavage, and short slutty skirt standing right in front of me, and all I say is that?!

"So," I stepped a bit closer, "whats your name?"

"Kate."

"Hi Kate!" I almost screamed, shaking her hand wildly. A long akward pause followed.

"uhh, hello..?" And giving me a confused look, she walked away.

I hate myself. Hate. I acted like a complete psychodelic freak in front of the hottest girl I have ever met.

I started slamming my head on my new locker, wishing with all my heart that my stupidity would get bludgeoned out of me.

Then the bell rang.

Great, now I am gonna be late to my class.

I arrived at my world history class late, which didn't really matter. Since I was new, I could just say, "I got lost" and go to my seat. Which was exactly what I did.

I looked to the back of the classroom in search of an empty desk. And what do you know? There is Kate, sitting in a desk beside the only empty desk in the whole room!

"O God," I whispered to myself in a panicked prayer, "please...please don't let her see me!"

It was too late. She had seen me.

"Dear God," I kept praying, "please give me strength to go back and sit by her."

Whether it was God, or not, I got enough strength and slowly walked to the back of the room and sank down into the desk. I sat there, staring straight ahead, wishing to become invisible. I finally looked over, and there she was, staring at me with some sort of odd expression.

Geez, girls are so confusing. Did that look mean that she thought I belonged in the psych ward, or that I sniffed glue? I have no idea. What that look meant, I hope, was that she liked me. Maybe even that I was cute. Heh, who knows.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback, would be really cool.