‹ Prequel: The Rev's Undying Syn
Status: Please Read.

More Than You Know

To Much Shit To Handle

Two Months Ago

I held onto my book tightly as I walked down the halls of Huntington Beach High School. Jinx and Hanson at my sides. I stopped at my locker and put my books away and turned to my friends.

“So my dad said that you guys could come over and we could use his new TV.” I said. Jinx smiled.

“Why does your dad even protect the thing, it’s like what from 1600?” She asked.

“Because he’s weird like that. But my dad is at the studio and I’m stopping over there on the way home.” I said. Hanson smiled.

“Does this mean I get to see Wills?” She asked. I nodded.

“Grace, I love the fact that your dad is famous.” She said. I smiled.

“Me too.” I said. I walked and saw Neicy and James, together.

“Are you two dating?” I asked. James looked at me.

“Why is it any of your concern?” He asked. I flipped him off and my and my girls walked out to my mustang. This is my baby. I got in the front seat and buckled. I turned on the radio and the bass and pulled out of the spot. I got onto the street and raced down to the studio.

“We should start a band.” Jinx said. I looked at her weird.

“Why a band? I’m good with being single.” I said.

“Because we’re friends, and I know drums, and you know singing and guitar and Hanson knows bass and Rachel knows rhythm guitar. Perfect band.” She said.

“I’ll ask the guys if they think it would be cool.” I said. She nodded and I pulled into a spot in front of the studio. I got out of my car and the girls followed me. I saw dad’s car and I walked in. I went right back and the secretary didn’t even stop me. I walked to the booth at the end of the hall where I heard Matt singing. I walked in and dad was watching Matt, Zacky was just about passed out of the couch, Johnny was no where to be found, is he a ninja? And Brian was sitting next to dad with his guitar. I walked over to dad and gave him and hug from the back. He jumped a little and turned when I let go.

“Hey Grace.” He said. I smiled and watched. Jinx sat down next to Zacky and drew something on his face. Hanson was messing with Johnny’s bass and he walked in.

“Yo, that would be mine.” He said.

“But Johnny, please?” She asked. He gave her a glare but let her. Matt stopped singing and Greg gave him thumbs up.

“Let’s take an hour long break.” He said. The band nodded and we all walked outside.

“So daddy, Jinx had this idea, that me, her, Hanson, and Rachel should start up a band.” I said. He looked at me.

“I don’t really care. If that is what you want to do than fine.” He said. I nodded and the girls smiled.

“Can we practice in the attic?” I asked. Dad took a long drag from his cigarette.

“Yeah sure. What ever. I won’t be home until around five.” He said.

“What about Leana?” I asked.

“I don’t give a fuck about Leana.’ He said. I nodded and walked to me car. I closed the door and turned on the radio. Jinx looked at me.

“You ok?” She asked.

“Yeah I’m fine. I’m just wondering what happened between Leana and my dad.” I said and thought. A big smirk appeared on my face. “Guess who’s going snooping in her fathers room and office?”

“Us?” Jinx and Hanson asked at the same time. I nodded and sped down the road to my house. When we got there I got out and ran inside. I closed the door and set my keys down. I walked up the stairs, Jinx and Hanson following me and went to my dad’s room. I went to his dresser and opened the top drawer. I found underwear, socks, pjs, a sex toy. Wow really? I should use that sometime……..Just Kidding! I went to the next drawer down and found nothing.

“Ugh there is nothing here.” I said. “Office time.” We walked down the hall next to my room and went into my dad’s office. I went to his desk, Jinx the bookshelves, and Hanson the computer. I opened the drawers and found random shit, pencils, a slinky, a stapler, and other random crap. I went to the next drawer and opened it and right smack dab on the top was, divorce papers.

“Divorce papers?” I asked. Jinx stopped looking.

“What?” She asked. I held them up.

“Leana is filing for divorce. And dad has a court date next week. Wonder why.” I said and read. Stuff about cheating and stealing and lying.

“Bull shit.” I said and set the papers down. I heard the front door open and I went to the window and saw Leana’s car. I got a glare and walked out of the room and stomped down the stairs.

“Why the hell are you divorcing my dad?” I asked. She just looked at me. I saw a friend of hers but I really did not care.

“Grace that is none of your business and I have company.” She said.

“And I really don’t give a shit. My father is unstable, and you have the fucking nerve to just up and divorce him? Well sorry to say, but you don’t just do that.” I said.

“Grace this is none of your business.” She yelled.

“Oh no, it is. He is my dad. If you divorce him, than he’s going to kick your sorry fucking ass to the curb and keep me. You will be homeless and working at a bar shoving your fucking tits in guys faces to get money.” I said.

“Grace Lynn Sullivan. You are 17 years old, you should not be talking this way.” She yelled.

“In case you didn’t know, I fucking swear and yell when I am pissed off.” I said. She groaned and walked away.

“Don’t yu walk away from me.” I said and grabbed her arm.

“Let go of me.” She said. I glared and brought my hand up, made a fist, and swung as hard as I could in her face. I his the middle of it and heard a crack. I pulled back and Leana grabbed her face.

“What the hell Grace?” I heard from behind me. I turned and saw dad.

“She pissed me off.” I said.

“And that is no reason to punch Leana in the face.” He said. I sighed.

“Were you snooping in your dad’s office?” Leana asked. I turned to her.

“What are you talking about?” I asked.

“The only way you could have found out is if you were snooping.” She said. I put on a poker face and looked at dad.

“Do you think I would do that dad?” I asked. He looked at me and sighed.

“No. But what did she find out?” He asked.

“That I filed for divorce.” Leana said. I snickered in my head.

“Grace go to your room.” Dad said. I shrugged and walked up to my room. I plopped on my bed and Jinx laid at the end.

“Nice punch.” She said an hi-fived me. I smiled.

“I know.” I said. My cell went off.

“Hello.” I said.

“Hey babe. How are you?” I heard Frank say.

“I’m good. How are you?” I asked.

“Bored as fuck at the studio. My dad is making me go over the tracks your dad’s band just recorded.” He said.

“Ha have fun. I just punched Leana in the face. And it was fucking epic.” I said. He chuckled. Jinx grabbed my iPod and started playing. Hanson was going through my CDs.

“Why?” He asked.

“She is divorcing my dad.” I said and bit my nail.

“That is a bad habit.” Jinx said.

“Why is she divorcing your dad?” He asked. I shrugged.

“I don’t know. But she’s all like ‘this is none of your business Grace’ Bull crap.” I said. He laughed and I heard music in the background.

“So can I come over tonight?” HE asked. I heard the door slam downstairs as I was going to answer.

“Um, no, I’m going to hang with Jinx and Hanson.” I said. He sighed.

“Ok.” He said.

“I’ll talk to ya later?” I asked.

“Yup, see ya.” He said and hung up. I hit end and looked at my friends.

“Wanna sleep over?” I asked. Jinx looked up and nodded. Her parents didn’t care. They were wither drunk, high, or having sex. Neither had a job, but they have five kids. Jinx, Randi, Marcey, Tianna, and Micheal.

“I don’t know, my parents might say no.” Hanson said.

“Well call them.” Jinx said. Hanson’s parents were slightly rich. She had two brothers and lived four neighborhoods to the left. She got on the phone and we waited.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter. YAY! I really hope you like it. Brody will be introduced in the next chapter. Same with Zacky and Johnny's wives.

Daytime outfit

~~TOXI