‹ Prequel: The Rev's Undying Syn
Status: Please Read.

More Than You Know

I Love Brody

It's been about three hours since me and Brody got together and I was walking out of the hospital with Leana. She was carrying my bags and mumbling about how she didn't need this stress. I just stayed quiet as we walk to the car. I got in and she out my stuff in the back and got in on her side.

"Drinking at 17. Sounding a lot like what your father did. I thought you would be different, but I guess thinking isn't doing enough. When we get home we are going through your room. You are officially grounded until further notice." She said and started the car. She drove out of the hospital parking lot and onto the street. She drove home and when she pulled into the drive way I saw Matt and Val's car, Brian's and Zacky's cars too. I got out and Leana walked in front of me, completely pissed off. I walked behind her in the house and she went upstairs. I walked into the kitchen and went to the fridge. I got out some strawberry smoothie drink and grabbed and glass. I poured some out in the glass. I put the carton back in the fridge and heard clicks behind me. I turned around and saw Val. She was looking at me.

"Grace, why?" She asked. I sat on the stool and looked at her.

"I can't explain it. I was drunk." I said and took a drink.

"Why were you drunk?" She asked calmly.

"I was a little depressed and I wanted to do something to get my mind off of my father's death." I said.

"I realize you are upset, but Grace, you are 17 years old. You shouldn't be drinking in the first place. This is what your dad died of." She said.

"I know. But I'm not going to be an alcoholic." I said.

"That's what you say now. And guess what? Your dad said the exact same thing. And now look at him. Dead because of that and drugs. Grace you need to think before you act. Focus on school and family. Nothing else. Graduate and move out. Then you can do what you want. But until then just don't do anything stupid." She said and walked out. I watched her walk out and took a drink. I got off the stool and walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs. Leana was down stairs now. I went to my room and closed the door. I went to my bed and grabbed my laptop. I logged onto Facebook and surfed the net.

January 3rd

I rolled over and opened my eyes. Crap, I have to go to school today. I really don't want to. I stand and walk over to my closet. I grab a shirt and went to my dresser. I got my clothes and walked out in the hall and to the bathroom.I closed the door and turned on the water. I grabbed the special waterproof cover. I climb in and wash my hair and body and get out. I get dressed and walk downstairs. Leana is at the stove making breakfast.

"Hey Leana." I said.

"Hi." She said in a sour tone.

"Ok, Leana I understand that I did something bad, but really? Gotta be a bitch to me? Jeez." I said and grabbed my bag and walked out. I started on my way to school. I don't want her to control my life anymore anyways. I find the school and walk up to the front door. I walk inside and see Jinx and Hanson talking. I walk over and smile.

"Hey hun. How have you been?" Hanson asked.

"On house arrest with Leana, it has been hell. She won't let me out of the house with out her knowing exactly where I am going." I said to them.

"Well, you did lie, get drunk, and crash your car, almost killing Brody and yourself in the process." Jinx said closing her locker.

"I know." I said. I sighed and leaned against the lockers.

"So you got a boyfriend yet?" I asked Jinx.

"Not yet, but this one guy and me have been talking for a while." She smiled.

"Awe, what's his name?" I smiled.

"Garrett." She said with a giggle.

"Does he go here?" I asked.

"No, he goes to Rosetta Tech High School. In Los Angeles, but he comes to visit me every weekend." She said.

"Does Karen let him stay at the house?" I asked.

"Yeah, but he has to stay in the guest room." She frowned.

"Nice. Has your mom tried to contact you since the adoption?" I asked.

"Once, on my sixteenth birthday, but otherwise, nope." She said.

"Hey when is Brody coming back to school?" Hanson asked.

"He's not. The doctors said that because of the concussion and everything he has to go to a Physical Therapy for the next few weeks. Ok he is coming back but not for a few months." I said. We walked into Physics and Mr. Melk looked up from his desk.

"Good morning girls." He said. I waved and we went and sat at our table.

"When can I meet this Garrett?" I asked Jinx.

"Um, Sunday, Karen is taking me and him to lunch and the mall, I think that Leana would be ok with you tagging along." She said. I nodded.

"So does he call you Jinx, or does he have his own special nickname for you?" I asked.

"He calls me Jezzy." She blushed.

"Awe, that is so cute. I wish my boyfriend gave me a nickname." I said.

"You have a boyfriend? Since when?" She asked, giving me a face of shock.

"Um, since three days after the accident." I smiled.

"Is it some boy from the hospital?" She asked.

"Nope, it's Brody." I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
New Chapter! So in the next chapter we meet Garrett. He's gonna be a big part of this story and Beauty From Pain.

Guys please comment. PLEASE!!!!!

JustAnOddChild