‹ Prequel: The Rev's Undying Syn
Status: Please Read.

More Than You Know

It's All Your Fault

I stayed at Brody’s for a little while longer before heading home. I pulled up to the house and saw cops and an ambulance and a firetruck. I parked, and quickly got out. I ran to the lawn and a cop stopped me.

“I’m sorry ma’am, you’re gonna have to wait.” He said.

“This is my house.” I said. He let me go and I ran inside. John was crying on the couch, Leana was comforting him and I looked at her questioningly.

“What the hell happened?” I asked.

“I came home and your dad was unconscious on the ground and not breathing.” Leana said.

“Oh my god.” I said.

“Come here Grace.” She said.

“No, you’re the one who caused this. You filed for divorce, got in a fight with him, and he went and got high and drunk. If he dies, I will never forgive you!” I screamed.

“Grace, I did not cause this. This was your father’s own choice.” She said.

“No, you do not realize how much he needs you. He loves you with all his heart. And you decide to leave him. And those accusations are not true. I hate you and I hope you die is hell, bitch.” I said and walked out. I went to the ambulance as they were putting dad in.

“Can I come with?” I asked.

“Are you family?” The EMT asked.

“I’m his daughter.” I said. The guys nodded and I climbed in next to dad.

“Don’t you dare die.” I said as tears started to fall. The ambulance started driving and they were hooking dad up to a machine, and pumping his stomach. I held his hand and tears were free falling. We stopped and they opened the doors. I got out and they took dad out and rode him inside, me at his side. The got to an area I couldn’t go in and I stopped. A nurse came over to me.

“What’s your name dear?” She asked.

“Grace Sullivan. I’m his daughter, please update me on him?” I asked. She nodded and wrote my name down and gave me a badge to wear so I could go in the ER waiting room. I walked down the hall and turned the corner into the room with carpet and chairs. A table, a TV and kids toys. I sat in a chair and brought my knees to my chest and held them and cried. I just cried. This must be what dad felt like when I was in the hospital. I heard multiple footsteps and then heard Matt’s voice.

“Grace.” He said and I felt his big, warm arms wrap around me. I hugged him back and saw Val, Sarah and the rest of the guys.

“He was fine before I left for school.” I said. Matt just sat there and hugged me. I sat there for a good five to ten minutes when I saw a nurse walk in.

”Grace Sullivan?” She asked. I stood up and walked over to her. She was the nurse from before.

“Is he ok?” I asked.

“They pumped his stomach all the way and found he over dosed on prescription pills and Vodka. He was close to dying, but he didn’t and he’s in the ICU for tonight, then we’ll move him to a normal room tomorrow.” She said.

“Is he awake?” I asked.

“No, the doctor put a sleeping medication in him so he can sleep off the alcohol.” She said.

“Can I still go see him?” I asked.

“Um yes.” She said. I started to walk with her.

“Um can you make sure a woman named Leana Sullivan doesn’t come back there?” I asked.

“Yes I can.” She said and stopped in front of a room.

“Here it is.” She said.

“Can someone else come back also?” I asked. She nodded.

“But only one other.” She said.

“Can you go get Matt Sanders?” I asked. She nodded and walked back down the hall. I walked into the room and walked slowly to dad’s side. He was breathing and looked peaceful. I pulled a chair to his side and sat down. I grabbed his hand and sighed.

“Why did you do it?” I asked. Even thought I knew he wouldn’t answer.

“Grace.” I heard and I looked up.

“Hey Matt.” I said.

“You ok?” He asked.

“Yeah, I’ll be fine.” I said.

“Andy and your aunt are out there, Frank is on his way.” He said.

“Ok.” I said and leaned back.

“God, what if he doesn’t make it?” I asked. “What if he gets addicted to the sleeping stuff?”

“He won’t. It’s just for tonight.” He said. I nodded.

“I blame Leana for this.” I said.

“Why?” He asked.

“She filed for divorce, and dad loves her with all his heart. He doesn’t want to lose her.” I said.

“Yeah, they’ve been together for a long time.” He said.

“I’ve only known him for about two years, but I still don’t want both my parents dead.” I said. He nodded and stood.

“Want Andy to come in here?” He asked. I looked at him and nodded. He walked out and I looked back at dad. I sat there and laid back. I started to close my eyes to wait for Andy, when he walked in.

“Hey Grace.” He said. I stood up and walked over to him and hugged him.

“I’m scared Andy.” I said.

“I understand. He’s your dad.” He said. I nodded and looked up at Andy.

“Can you take me home?” I asked. He looked at me and paused for a minute and nodded.

“You sure?” He asked. I nodded and we walked out. I went past the ER waiting room and walked out. I followed Andy to his car and he drove me home. I said bye and walked up to the house and unlocked the door and walked to the kitchen and got a water and went up to my room.

The next morning.

I turned over in bed and opened my eyes. I yawned and looked at my phone for the time, 11:30 am. I nodded and got up. I put my hair in a messy pony tail and walked out of my room and went down the stairs. I went to the kitchen and saw Leana making something. I went to the freezer and got out some breakfast hot pockets and went to the microwave and started cooking them.

“You know that was rude to ban me from seeing my husband.” She said. I ignored her and got a glass of orange juice and when the microwave beeped I grabbed the plate, which was dumb.

“Hot.” I said and set the plate on the counter.

“After all I did for you.” She said.

“And what is it you did?” I asked.

“I bought your car.” She said.

“No dad and the guys did. Think again.” I said and grabbed the plate and put it on the table and grabbed dad’s laptop. I logged onto my screen and clicked on the internet. I went onto Facebook and looked at the comments and statuses. I updated mine.

Dad’s in the hospital, I is scurred. But I have hot pockets so I’m a little better. xp

I went to twitter and made another tweet and then surfed the net. On facebook the chat thing dinged. I clicked back and saw a message from Brody.

Hey, hey grace. Ur dad ok?
yeah im fine. Wanna hang with the chicas later?
yeah, around one thirty?
yeah see ya den

I logged off and put my plate in the sink and went back to my room. I walked to my closet and started getting ready for the day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Grace Pajamas
Grace's Outfit

Second one today! Whoa I am on a roll. Please comment and subscribe!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch=pRPb7dnu-z4[/youtube]

~~Toxi