Kissy Faces

Rolling in the Grass.

We had been kissing. Short, sweet pecks on our lips with light, airy noises of content were being shared between us. His pillow-like lips shadowed mine. The shade was moist and soft. It caressed my lips in the sweetest of ways. It meshed well with the warm sunshine hitting us both, keeping our bodies warm.

It was simple afternoons like this that kept Brendon and I together. We were separated Monday through Friday until the late afternoon, where we would simply kiss away the minutes we had together. Moments like these were precious to us both. Being away for five days had taken a toll on me. I had no one else to fall onto.

Brendon pulled away from me. His bear brown hair was disheveled and his dark eyes were smiling at me. “I wish I could do this every day with you,” he told me, taking hold of my hand. His thumb was rubbing over the top of it. “Yet, it makes me want you even more.”

I smiled. “It’s hard for me too,” I told him. “You hold me together and whenever we’re like this, I unwind.” My body leaned in to his. It was a quiet moment now, a moment to feel simple the warmth of our bodies and to revel in the previous statements. I felt so warm with my back pressed to Brendon’s chest. It was that great warmth that caused me to speak out again. “I love you.”

Strong arms wrapped around my middle. “Love you too,” Brendon whispered into my ear. Heated kisses were pressed against my neck and lower on my back.

A heat wave of cinnamon warmth came over me and I slumped into the wonderfully magnificent body of my boyfriend. “Keep going,” I whispered.

Brendon did the least expected. He kept on speaking between the kisses on my neck and back. “I love how spirited you are.” Kiss. “I love how your body twitches and sinks into mine whenever I kiss you.” Kiss. “I love your mousey features and hair.” Kiss. “I love your cute little questions on the world and how you answer them.” Kiss. “I love how whenever we’re together I feel my happiest and you smile your brightest.” Kiss. “I love how y–”

“I love you. I love you. I fucking love you, Brendon Boyd Urie,” I relinquished from my mouth. My lips hit his fiercely and we fell back.

We were young love, tangling our limbs as well as our lips. Our bodies rolled around on the ground beneath us and we never separated. Short, sweet pecks had become passionate and now my lips shadowed his.
♠ ♠ ♠
Nothing really long. Happy St. Patty's y'all. I hope you like this Ryden blip.