Status: Complete

My Situations Are Not Irrelevant

The Hangover

I woke from the sting of sunlight in my eyes and the annoying sounds of Max's alarm clock on his cell phone. `so this is what a hangover feels like' I though dragging myself of the bed and walked sluggishly over to Max's pants lying on the floor I took out his cell phone out of his pocket and dismissed the alarm `I have such a headache my whole body feels drained' I looked over to the bed Max was still sleeping so I left the room to see if everybody else was too. I peeked into Ronnie's room he was passed out along with Carson. I went in to the living room Robert was sleeping on a purple bean bag on the floor curled up in his leopard coat. Ashley was sitting on the couch with Bryan and Omar eating cinnamon toast crunch and watching T.V.

“Morning” I said to everyone each of them returned the greeting. I sat on the floor I wasn't very hungry I didn't feel like moving much less eat but I was extremely thirsty and I felt like i could throwing up. I racked my brain trying to remember what happened last night. I remember being at frozen75 almost getting in a fight with some girl then coming back to the aparment and partying even more, birthday cake, drinking my first beer, making strawberry daiquiris with Ashley, drinking, drinking and more drinking. And everybody was also getting high too. I didn't smoke any though I was really tempted to try weed I didn't want to get in to that habit.

A strange urge came over me but it was familiar. I ran to the bathroom and position my head over the toilet and vomited everything that I had consumed the previous night. Ashley came in the bathroom.

“Are you Ok, Michelle?” Ashley asked handing me a cap full of mouth wash

“I'm never drinking again!” I said spitting out the mouth wash

“Yeah that's what they all say until the 21st birthday Ashley laughed

“I'm serious I feel so terrible. My stomach hurts so badly!” I complained wrapping my hands around my sides I looked in the mirror. I looked horrible my eyes were red and puffy. I wasn't sure if I could go home anytime soon. I knew my mother would have a fit just that I didn't come home last night and that I didn't call her. Much less coming home late this afternoon or considering the state I'm in tomorrow sometime.

“How long is this thing going to last?” I asked

“About till about this afternoon-ish or all day it depends” she said

“My mother will kill me when I get home” I said

“You're not going now, are you?” she exclaimed

“Hell no! When I'm not hungover but still I didn't come home last night, I didn't call, I left really early in the morning you know. My mom worries a lot”

“Well there's not much see can do you are 18 so really she can't tell you what to do.”

Ashley made a good point…

“Yeah but she is still my mother and that person that can't tell me what to do is paying for me to go to college” I said

“Whatever I'm just saying” she said we left the bathroom and when back to the living room. Where everyone was awake now besides Robert was still happily sleeping on the bean bag with that leopard coat which I thought was really hideous but for some reason max and Robert loved that coat that a friend gave them

“Are you ok?” Max asked me

“As ok as you can get with a hangover” I said everyone giggled with much have startled poor Robert because he jump up screaming

“AHHH!!! WHO PUT THE TIGER IN THE BATHROOM!!!!!?” everyone erupted in laughter.

“Well, I wonder what Robert was dreaming about?” Ronnie joked

REVIEW PLEASE ;] hopefully this story will be finished in the next chapter this is a really sort chapter I know
♠ ♠ ♠
<3DaijaDisaster Take my misery. I give all of it take. One chance I'll be there, offering all of myself. I give everything for my last opportunity