Dream... 03-16-2011

Dream

School went perfect throughout the day! Not one student quarreled with an other. All rules were obeyed.
Around 1:30p.m. the school took us on a little field trip to the baptist church. we all loaded onto the buses nicely, no screaming or arguing. we arrived at the church in five minutes. the teachers rushed us to the basement where church classes were held. we were divided into groups to go to the different classes. my friends and i go into a class room and sit down at one of the tables. soon many started to fill the room. all different races: Mexican,black,white,Indian,Asian, and others.
The class started and everyone quieted down except for a group of white girls. ( i say white girls because, i don't know their names.) Ten maybe twenty minutes passed and they were still talking. The teacher told them repeatedly to be quiet but they wouldn't. I was getting really frustrated with their obnoxious voices and stupid gossip. So i stand up and make my way to them. I stared straight at the one that seems to be the group leader. i get eye level to her and giver her a death glare. "The teacher has told you to get quiet numerous times, so i suggest you do so!" i said menacingly. she just turned back to her group and started talking again. I grabbed her by the collar of her shirt and screamed in her face to shut up! That's when the teacher intervened, but i still shook her up a bit before he could get to us. He pulled her out of my grasp and dragged her out of the room. I went to go sit down by my friends like the little angel i am. The girl's group was now quiet and everyone else just looked at me. my friends smiled at me giving me a silent good job look.
The class came to an end. I went next door to my friend's house to see how she was doing cause i never really get to see her. Especially now that she is home schooled. I was about to knock on the door but it opened and out she came."Go with me?" she asked. "OK where are you going?" i replied. "I'm just gonna go drive around in the back roads." she said. We got into the car and went off on our journey.
We drove for a while on familiar roads. Then we found a road that looked well traveled but we didn't know to where it led to. So Mercedes went down the road. it was a nice road, nothing prohibited the car its passing. we saw some Gothic looking gates so we drive up to them and the open automatically. There was writing on them but i couldn't read anything, even though it was in English. The drive way was all very loose sand. Eventually we came up to this farm looking places. A very good looking, handsome man came up to the car. we stepped out of the car and followed him. We walked to a gate where he asked us if we wanted to jump in. he pointed down over the gate and jumped off. then he appeared soaking wet in his swimming trunks. Then he asked again if we wanted to jump and he opened the gate. I stepped forward a little to see what he wanted us to jump into. I saw three giants water falls flowing into a hole in the ground. A single fish was trapped on a small walking bridge in the middle, just above where the water collected. I stepped back real quick feeling very afraid of the fall. we told him "No thank you" nicely and we headed back to the car.
I look back once, but it was at the wrong time! I saw fangs slowly coming out to full length. He evilly smiled at me. "RUN!" I screamed. i ran to the car and jumped in. Mercedes was right behind me but he grabbed her swiftly turning her around and bit down into her neck. I saw the change in her immediately. she pushed him off for a second and shut the door. "You go on." she said "i cant be saved, not anymore." He pushed her up against the door. the ignition started without me even touching it. I guessed she was doing it bout it. I guessed she was doing it but i didn't know how. He latched on to her neck again but this time he held firm. it started to turn into night as he drank away. soon her body went limp and she was lifeless. Her head was hanging into the car through the window. The window started to go up and her head was cut off by it. i grabbed her head and threw it in the back seat. The car started to speed off in the opposite direction from the farm and its demonic owner.
About midnight i gained enough guts to go back to the place. i had only one thing in mind, i was gonna kill him or i was going to be killed in the process. I parked the car right by the gates in the land of the demon. i walked a while and found an awkward shaped shovel. i picked at the same spot where Mercedes died, and he was there with his back to me. i was going to hit him with the shovel but he stopped it all in one swift, fluid movement. "on I'm going to die now." i told myself. " I might as well surrender now." but what i saw in his eyes wasn't anger nor anything evil. what i saw was a poor creature that had been burnt. His eyes were what stuck out the most, like diamonds amongst coal. he held his arms out open to me. and i walked right into them, hugging his burned, raspy feeling embrace. He walked us to a building which was very beautiful on the outside. But as we entered into it all the beauty went away and it turned all horrid. There were screams coming from everywhere. He led us further into the building. I clung to his side like a frightened child. He stopped us in front of a glass walled room where you could see the tons of burned baby bodies crying their lungs our. trying to bust the chains that bound them to the room. "NO!" I screamed. "I cant bare this!" I screamed louder hiding my face in his chest. "Look again child. Look at this baby. Your friends soul has been reborn and is in this child here."He said pointing to a burned baby hanging chained from the ceiling. I looked at the baby closely, she had Mercedes eyes. I could see them clearly shining in the burnt baby face. i was about to touch the glass when he pulled us away. he led us down a long hall. "This place is not of evil! i try to help these people that i have changed into vampires. I only change people every hundred years or so. And i have been here a LONG time! the babies eventually grow up to be very beautiful vampire people! For your friend, today was bad luck, for today is the hundredth year. You will not change into a vampire. i need a human companion to take care of things for me during the day. I am not like this its just that i was out during the day today and i burned up. It's extremely pain full when my vampire side is awakening. you have as many days as you want to decide yes or no." i looked up at him straight into his eyes. "You want me to be your servant?" I asked sort of offended. He just nodded yes.
We turned a corner and we met up with a giant hall filled with human looking people. "why do you have other human people?" i asked as a group of whit guys passed by. "Who said i was human?" The guy asked showing his fangs. "Sorry i just assumed..." I clung closer to the leader or maker of this whole coven, whatever he wants to call himself. i wrapped both my arms around his waist feeling all the burned tissue in my embrace.

The i woke up! GRRR!!! I wish i would have been able to see what would've happened next!
♠ ♠ ♠
PLEASE READ AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!