Status: In the process of being written . :)

A Deal With the Devil

Chapter 1 -Part 1-

I entered the nightclub, dance music blasting, bodies moving in sync with the beat. There was a bar at the very back serving over priced drinks and a few couches were placed here and there. Tables illuminated by dim purple lights lined the back wall. The DJ was bouncing to the music, constantly preparing song after song on the music playlist for the night. Boys and girls were crowding the dance floor, dancing as close to one another as possible.

“Hey babe, you here with anybody?” I heard someone whisper in my ear. A blonde boy wrapped his arm around my waist, a cocky grin playing its way across his face.

“Back off buddy.” I said simply.

“Feisty, I like it.” His eyes were sparkling in a childish manner.

I rolled my eyes and pushed away from him. “I said back off.”

“Whatever” he mumbled obliviously hurt by my rejection.

I passed through the crowd with ease and seated myself at the bar. Waving at the bartender, who by now knew what I wanted to order. After a few moments the he appeared with my water, exactly five ice cubes added. I didn’t drink; it would only interfere with my job if I did.

I swiveled in my chair so I could look on at the dancers. No matter how many times I saw it I was always mesmerized by the dancing. Body against body, thigh to thigh, hands around neck, hands on waists. It wasn’t dirty dancing, but it still heated the room.

I sipped my water, feeling its icy touch refresh my parched lips and mouth. Setting my glass down, I felt a person standing near me. Turning, I justified my guess, realizing at first glance he was gorgeous. With his black hair, high cheekbones, and slim but muscular body, oh yes, he was most definitely gorgeous. Shivers of pleasure slid down my spine. He was the one.

“Congratulations,” I told him. “You’re the first person in a while who is actually capturing my full, undivided attention.” I rested my left elbow against the counter, placing my chin in my palm, still gazing at him.

“That’s good to know,” he replied jokingly.

I was about to make a bold comment. “So, where’s your girlfriend?” I asked him. I was sure my eyes were twinkling in amusement.

“Why are you assuming I have one?” he asked, taking a step towards where I was sitting, beginning to tower over my short self, despite the fact I was sitting down. I was only, after all, five foot five inches.

“You seem pretty….whipped,” I smirked, lying about him in every inch of my body. He was just the opposite; I knew for a fact he had no girlfriend, which made him all the more fun to take
“Do I?” He raised one eyebrow, and I laughed along seductively. “Well my ‘girlfriend’ is dancing with another guy now, so I am free and also bored out of my mind,” he said, going along with the charade. “So how about you join me for a few songs on the dance floor?”
I took another sip of my water, turning my face to the side to look as if I was half-ignoring him. “I suppose. But only if you don’t slow me down,” I hinted my challenge to him, the words ‘never play with your food’ rang through my mind momentarily but I pushed them aside as I stood up and pressed the wrinkles out of my dress.

“I’ll try not to,” he winked, then plunged into the crowd for me to follow.

The best way to get through a tight crowd of dancing people was to go with the beat. If you swayed with the crowd, they simply let you slide past them. Apparently, the boy had already discovered the same technique, for he was able to reach the center of the crowd without anybody glaring towards him.

We began to dance, closer than anybody else was. Our bodies seemed to move at the same time, since we were in sync as we continued to dance. My bare legs touched his jeans as we moved dangerously close against each other to the techno beat. By now, we were sweating, though he was still completely gorgeous. On the second song, both of us were at our peak of energy, moving more fluidly and elegantly in our dance, for it began to attract our peers around us.

He leaned down to ask me during the middle of the second song, “Am I slowing you down too much?” Though I couldn’t see his face, I could hear the smugness in his voice, implying he was smiling in victory.

“No, actually, you’re keeping up quite nicely. In fact, I’m impressed.”

“Please, you haven’t seen anything,” he scoffed, grabbing my hips to draw me closer to him.
I placed my hands on either side of his neck, locking our closeness. With the third song playing, the other dancers began to become absorbed in their dancing, again ignoring us. As I looked up at him, I discovered he had been looking at me. I smiled devilishly.
‘Enjoy it wile it lasts’ I thought to myself.

The song ended, and I dragged him to a vacant, dark corner. I slid gracefully onto a plushy couch. As I sighed tiredly, he sat down awfully close next to me so that his right leg was touching my left. Resting my head against the couch, I briefly closed my eyes before he began to talk to me.

“Tired?”

“Of course not.” I smiled.

He chuckled. “So, would you like to go some where more private?” I purred, intertwining my fingers with his. The boy smirked and nodded.

I knew it would be a shame to waste such an amazing dancer, but what had to be done, had to be done. We entered into the bathroom. It smelled like a mixture of beer and mold, but I had grown more then use to it by now. He wrapped his hands around my thighs and hoisted me onto the counter; it was cold against my bare legs.

I hadn’t always been this way. I had always been the one who didn’t like attention; not that it could have been helped. Three moths ago I was far from attractive, in fact the way I looked usually repelled guys. I wouldn’t have been caught dead at a night club, but that was all far behind me now.

The boy’s lips reached eagerly for mine but before they could meet I wrapped my hands roughly around his neck, cutting off his air supply. I slid gracefully off the counter, pushed the boy backwards as I did so. His body was now trapped between me and the brick wall behind him. The lust and playfulness in his eyes was replaced by fear as he grasped desperately at my hands.

He opened his mouth to speak and I threw him to the ground with as much force as I had. His body flew across the room and landed on the floor with a loud thud. The boy’s head smashed against the bathroom tiles and instantly blood began seeping from a wound on his head. The smell filled my senses, making my head spin.

With what little energy the boy had left he pushed his body off the floor and turned to look at me. Slowly, I crouched over him, making it impossible for him to move away.

“What the hell is your problem?” He cursed. I threw my head back and laughed in pleasure.

“Problem?” I asked after I had regained my composure. “You, Jason Slade, are my problem.”

The confusion was clear on the boys face. “How do you know my name?” He demanded.

“I don’t think that is your biggest concern at the moment.” I said simply. “If I were you I would be thinking of a good reason for me not to kill you right now.”

Jason’s eyes widened in fear as his mouth tried to find the words to say.

I laughed darkly. “You see, two weeks ago you made a deal with my boss and it seems that you failed to hold up your end.” I bent closer so that my mouth was inches from him ear. “I’m afraid that if you don’t complete your end of the bargain right now I’m going to have to kill you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay , here is the first part of chapter 1 ! Ill have the second part out ASAP!
Anyways , you will find out more about her 'deal with the devil' as I get farther into the story, thanls for reading . :)