Status: I just finished this story. I'm sad now. Please flood the comments and rate this! It all would mean the world to me! <3

Life Without You

One

Image

Dear Adam,

Although I'm the only one who believes it, I think what we had was special. I thought that once you left we'd never have our little family. I still believe that it is possible for our little family to be an actual family. If only you'd come back. I'm writing you in hope that you'll write back saying you feel the same way.

I am 3 months pregnant today. I know that scares the hell out of you but it really is happening. I wish that I never got pregnant because that means you'd still be here with me. Life at home isn't that good. My dad is back on drugs and my mother is no where to be found. I wish you were here, here to hold me tight and tell me things were going to be okay. I miss that about you. You'd be here no matter what time of day it was just to make me feel better.

Most people got the wrong idea about you. They thought you were all about the parties and weren't really ready to commit to a relationship. They got part of that right but they don't know you like I know you. Please come back, we could really make something out of this whole baby thing. I hope you write back.

I still love you.

Kassi
♠ ♠ ♠
New story idea?!?! i hope you guys like it.!

ANYONE WANT TO MAKE ME A BANNER?!
I'll love you foreverrr.! check out my other stories. I'll update again soon.
Comment and tell me what you think and don't forget to subscribe!(: