Status: I just finished this story. I'm sad now. Please flood the comments and rate this! It all would mean the world to me! <3

Life Without You

Twenty-One

Image

***Kassi’s POV***

The first day of school was terrible. Adam and Justin didn’t get along and Justin was acting different. I wasn’t getting what Justin was trying to be all about today. Justin was coming over because I needed to talk to him.

“Hey Justin, we need to talk.” I said walking up to him.

“What about?”

“About school, what were you doing when you grabbed my wrist like you did?”

“I was showing Adam that you were mine”

“I’m pretty sure he understands that, but you were acting different.”

“So, what’s it to you?” Justin said getting closer to me and grabbing my wrist again.

“See, there you go again.”

“Well all I gots to say is if you ever try to leave me, I’ll be doing something worse then grabbing your wrist. You got that?”

All I could do was agree when inside of me I was screaming and shaking in fear. Justin left me with bruises on my wrist. I called Adam right away.

“Hey Adam?”

“Hey Kassi, what’s up?”

Shit tell him Kassi. You don’t want to get hurt, shit shit shit. I can’t.

“Um, do you want to come over for dinner tomorrow?”

“Sure, I’d love to.”

“Okay, I’ll see you hear around 6:30 tomorrow? Okay bye.”

I quickly hung up. I didn’t know why I couldn’t just tell him.