Status: I just finished this story. I'm sad now. Please flood the comments and rate this! It all would mean the world to me! <3

Life Without You

Twenty-Three

Image

***Adam’s POV***

I arrived on time for dinner, I didn’t want to mess things up by being late. I was surprised she even invited me in the first place. Kassi opened the door with a smile on her face; I missed that smile.

“Hey Adam I’m glad you could make it.” She said letting me in the house.

“I’m glad that you invited me. I have something for Aden.”

“Really? You didn’t have to.”

“He is my son, I had to.”

“Well thank you.” Kassi said taking the bag from my hand.

“Wait a second” I said grabbing the bag back.

“What?”

“Your wrist, they’re purple. Don’t tell me Justin did this to you.”

“Okay, Justin didn’t do this to me.”

“BULLSHIT! He did; and I’m going to kill him!”

“No you can’t!”

“Then you need to break up with him. Aden doesn’t need him in his life, all he needs is us.”

“I can’t break up with him.”

“And why the hell not? Your going to get even more hurt if you stay with him”

“No, if I break up with him that’s when I’ll get hurt.”

I turned around and began to leave.

“Adam wait, please don’t leave. Lets have dinner”

I kept walking. “You have to break up with Justin. I can’t stay, I’m too angry to eat. I hope you enjoy the stuff I got Aden.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I have all the chapters written out for the rest of the story but three and they are the next three. So I may possible update again today. If I can get the next three chapters done the whole story could be completed by tomorrow.

I'm kind of sad :(

but tell me what you think I should do in the comments
post the whole story by tonight or tomorrow
OR spread it out so that you have to wait to read all of it??

Thanks! I love you guys

xoxo

erinthepoet9 (: