Status: I just finished this story. I'm sad now. Please flood the comments and rate this! It all would mean the world to me! <3

Life Without You

Twenty-Four

Image

***Kassi’s POV***

They say that ice gets in your system fast and makes you someone your not. I didn’t realize this until today.

“Hey babe, some idiot drove past me and ran over a puddle. I’m all wet. Could you do some laundry for me and I’ll just nap while you do.”

“Sure.” I said grabbing his clothes.

I know what your probably thinking, but I’m not his bitch.

I went into the laundry room and began to look through his pockets to make sure I didn’t wash something that wasn’t supposed to be in there. I tiny bag dropped out. It was a bag of ice. I immediately went to find Justin.

“What is this?!” I said waving it in his face

“It’s a bag of ice you silly.” He said coming forward to take it from me.

“No, you aren’t having this back. I’ve had too many people in my life have drugs take over them. I don’t want you to do the same.”

“Well no matter what you say I’m still gonna do it.”

“Well if that is what you say then I’m breaking up with you. I don’t want to see you again because Aden doesn’t need someone like you in his life.”

“Looks like somebody didn’t remember our little promise..”

The next parts were a blur. All I could feel was pain, so much pain in my side. All I could see was the bastard running away.

***Adam’s POV***

I feel bad about what happened at Kassi’s yesterday so I’m going to go by today. When I got to her house I saw Justin in only his underwear running for the road.

I jumped out of the car fast. “Why are you running??”

He didn’t reply that’s when I ran into the house. When I got into the house Kassi was on the floor. I quickly went over to her and called 911.

“Hold on Kassi, I’m not going to let you die. You can’t die”

When I held her close I saw where the blood was coming from. There was a knife in her side.

“That sick bastard.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Please go and rate this for the final time! It would mean the world if I could get it to 10 stars!!! (:

I love you guys! xoxo erinthepoet9