Status: I just finished this story. I'm sad now. Please flood the comments and rate this! It all would mean the world to me! <3

Life Without You

Twenty-Six

Image

***Kassi’s POV***

A couple days past and I was finally let out to go home. Adam wouldn’t take no for an answer, so I’m letting him stay with me for a while. I’m going to need help anyways so I didn’t want to put all that weight on my mom.

“Hey Kassi, can we talk about what happened the other day?” Adam said while feeding Aden.

“What happened the other day?”

“You kissed me.”

“Oh that, that was nothing”

“That was not nothing Kassi.”

“Yeah it was.”

At this point Aden fell asleep and Adam had put him in his crib.

“Dammit Kassi! Can’t you see that I love you, I still love you. I’ve tired hard to get you to see that. I want to be a family. Can’t we forget about the past. I’m different now. If you loved the old Adam, I think you can learn to love this one. I love Aden to death and I want Aden to have the family I never had, can’t you see that?”

I was overwhelmed with all that he had just let out that I started crying. Adam just held me tight and let me calm down. In those minutes of me crying I realized that he was the one for me. He cared for both Aden and I. In those very minutes he showed me that he wasn’t going anywhere that he was in for life. It was like a marriage proposal without the ring or the words ‘Will you marry me’

We stayed in that position for the rest of the night and we soon fell asleep. When I woke up I tiptoed out of the room and found the old stationary that I used to write Adam with and I wrote to him again.

Dear Adam,

I want to first of say thank you. Thank you for saving me. I have realized over the past couple of days that you are the best thing in my life besides Aden. Without you Aden and I may have not survived. Without you Aden wouldn’t have ever been here. I see that you have changed and I am in love with the new you. I couldn’t ask for anyone better. When I told you that, that kiss meant nothing, I lied. I wasn’t ready to face those feelings. Now I am. Since I wrote to you while I was pregnant I sort of cling to writing letters when it comes to letting my feelings out but Adam please stay with us, stay with Aden and I forever.

Love ,

Kassi
♠ ♠ ♠
The story will be finished tonight! So keep your eyes open I am posting them right now!!!
Ahh, I'm kind of sad that it is ending. You guys need to floood the comments! it would mean the world to me (:

Please go and rate this for the final time! It would mean the world if I could get it to 10 stars!!! (:

I love you guys! xoxo erinthepoet9