Status: Finished!~

My beloved dead.

She wore a white dress upon that night.

It was the evening before the yearly spring formal Eliv and Zador were hanging out in the teacher's lounge. "Would it be allright if you took me to the formal tonight?" "Sure." Zador said excited Eliv asked him. "What will I wear?" she asked him. "I think I know." And he took her behind the stage where the drama department kept the costumes. And he pulled out a dusty white dress. Zador shook the dust off of it. "What do you think?" "It's beautiful." She took it to the dressing rooms and came out and showed Zador. "You look lovely." And pulled her in to him and kissed her gently on the forehead.
The formal was bustling with excited energy, keeping Eliv and Zador well fed with energy.
They danced to music by Coldplay, fast paced songs by several artists and slower dances by more vocal bands, and they played romancey sentimental music.
"I had to find you, tell you I need you, tell you I set you apart, oh take me back to the stars, questions of science,science and progress, could not speak as loud as my heart. Tell me you love me, come back and haunt me oh when I rush to the start,running in cricles chasing tails, coming back as we are, oh it's such a shame to part, oh take me back to the stars" the music played.
Zador asked Eliv to come with him. He took her to the drama costume room. They embraced into a hug. And Eliv kissed him with force on the moulth, where he felt her tongue enter where he embraced it and had his arms around her, feeling security and love with him. She put her head on his chest where Zador nuzzled her neck kissing it.
****************************************

After the formal was over and the students went home to loose their innocences if they haven't already and the PTA mom's and their sons and the teacher had it cleaned with streamers still hung. Zador and Eliv held each other kissing and dancing.
"I guess I was waiting for you." Zador said to Eliv. "I guess I need you." Eliv said nuzzleing Zador. "I love you." Zador said and tenderly kissed Eliv on the moulth, "I love you-forever." Eliv said. They made love the rest of the night.

The next morning Zador woke up he felt a pull on him he woke up Eliv she told him she felt it too. "It's time to go, love." Eliv said holding Zador's hand. They went into the sun as they were on a sort of roller coaster to the other world.
♠ ♠ ♠
*As I warned in the previous chapter I said there was going to be some S in the DSLV. So please do not write bad comments. You should have stopped reading then.

*I said the 'other world' I say that because you may not believe in heaven,parallels. This is for religious purposes. So I won't offend, and cause you to harass me with a pitchfork!^^