You Can Run Away With Me Any Time You Want

Chapter 9

''Hey Lydia! Answer your phone!'' Comes Frank's voice down the phone. He's left four voice mail messages while you were in the shower. ''Cause we're leaving tomorrow!''

That's new...the guys are leaving? You knew it had only been a week, but you would miss them. You'd taken their numbers and you texted eachother almost all day every day...but not seeing them after a whole week would be kinda weird...

You immediately shut off the voice mail and call Frank. ''Hey Frankie!'' You yell when he answeres the phone. ''You're leaving?''

''Yeah,'' he says sadly. ''But...I was wondering...I know this is going to sound really forward and creepy, but that's my style, anyway. I was wondering if you'd maybe...comewithus?''

''What...'' You ask, surely he didn't just say...

''I asked if you would come with us on the rest of the tour. It's only five weeks and we have a spare bunk. The guys said it's okay if you come too.''

You hear your jaw pop open before you feel it as your eyes stare at the floor. ''I...I don't know. When are you leaving again?''

''Tomorrow.''

''Okay. Then I guess I should start packing...''

You can imagine Frank smiling, his whole face would light up as he threw his arms around your neck, grabbing you in a hug as tight as a vice. ''Yeah! I'll see you tomorrow, I'll pick you up at 9:30. ''

And with that, the phone dies and you stare at the floor in awe, were you about to go on tour with your favorite band?
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahh :D fun.

Okay. So comment with ideas about what kinda crazy shit can go down on tour. I have my main story line, but I want some funny shit to happen...I'm giving you the control! :D

- Selina xox